- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"Very nice hotel...."
"Great hotel for a fantastic price. Very nice bar. Food was excellent. Staff were all friendly and helpful...."
"Stayed 1 night 4-5th April, arrived at the hotel to check in and there was a wedding during the course of the day and evening, which was acc..."
"The poor breakfast on the first day was the only bad thing about our stay, the room was nice and the restaurant was fine. The staff made us..."
"Excellent customer service, staff cannot do enough to help...."
About the hotel
No 10 is a beautiful boutique hotel, conveniently located on Glasgow’s Southside, and just 10 minutes from the city centre – perfect whether you are travelling on business or pleasure. Set in a stunning location with beautiful views over Queen’s Park, No 10 affords spacious and stylish interiors that effortlessly blend contemporary design with the original Victorian features. And these features are perfectly complemented by our luxurious rooms, our fantastic new restaurant and, buzzing bar and an enthusiastic team to look after you.
Plus No 10 has a pretty garden at the rear which is perfect for al fresco drinks and dining on warmer days. The hotel consists of two stunning Victorian townhouses that have been restored to their original glory, providing a range of stylish contemporary accommodation. Our 26 rooms and suites offer lovely open views over parkland and gardens, and feature every modern convenience including 24-hour internet access, in-room toiletries, hospitality tray, comfortable beds and much more. The hotel recently launched its new restaurant & bar offering a relaxed setting where guests can enjoy an extensive menu of timeless classics with a modern twist; the restaurant is open seven days a week serving breakfast, lunch, light bites, afternoon tea and dinner. Seasonally inspired dishes, using locally sourced ingredients, are the foundation of the menu, and they have been infused with ingenious touches from the talented Executive Chef and kitchen brigade. No 10 is an ideal location for business and leisure guests and as a wedding venue. The hotel is only 10 minutes from the city centre and 15 minutes from Glasgow International Airport. Nearby are the world famous Burrell Collection and all of Glasgow’s Museums & Art Galleries. The Scottish Exhibition & Conference Centre and The Hydro are only 15 minutes away and there is also easy access to the M8 and M77 Motorways, the Emirates Arena and Hampden Park, Scotland’s national stadium. Please note that at weekends No 10 often hosts private celebrations and parties in the main building, although all functions finish at midnight. The restaurant at No 10 is very popular so advance reservations are advised Upon check in, we ask all of our guests for a £50 Pre Authorization. Unfortunately cash deposits are not allowed.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 29/08/2012 to 31/12/2022 - Please note that at weekends No 10 often hosts private celebrations and parties in the main building, although all functions finish at midnight. Pre booking of evening meals is highly recommended. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Number 10 Hotel
Very nice hotel.
Great hotel, fantastic staff
Great hotel for a fantastic price.
Very nice bar. Food was excellent. Staff were all friendly and helpful.