- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"We had a really lovely couple of nights stay here at the beginning of September. We were given a free upgrade on arrival and the room was go..."
"Our room was clean and airy with typically high Victorian ceilings and the staff were very helpful. The hotel was in a fairly quiet area and..."
"Friendly and helpful Very quiet in The Clubhouse rooms. Thank you for an enjoyable short stay...."
"Very nice hotel...."
"Great hotel for a fantastic price. Very nice bar. Food was excellent. Staff were all friendly and helpful...."
About the hotel
No 10 is a beautiful boutique hotel, conveniently located on Glasgow’s Southside, and just 10 minutes from the city centre – perfect whether you are travelling on business or pleasure. Set in a stunning location with beautiful views over Queen’s Park, No 10 affords spacious and stylish interiors that effortlessly blend contemporary design with the original Victorian features. And these features are perfectly complemented by our luxurious rooms, our fantastic new restaurant and, buzzing bar and an enthusiastic team to look after you.
Plus No 10 has a pretty garden at the rear which is perfect for al fresco drinks and dining on warmer days. The hotel consists of two stunning Victorian townhouses that have been restored to their original glory, providing a range of stylish contemporary accommodation. Our 26 rooms and suites offer lovely open views over parkland and gardens, and feature every modern convenience including 24-hour internet access, in-room toiletries, hospitality tray, comfortable beds and much more. The hotel recently launched its new restaurant & bar offering a relaxed setting where guests can enjoy an extensive menu of timeless classics with a modern twist; the restaurant is open seven days a week serving breakfast, lunch, light bites, afternoon tea and dinner. Seasonally inspired dishes, using locally sourced ingredients, are the foundation of the menu, and they have been infused with ingenious touches from the talented Executive Chef and kitchen brigade. No 10 is an ideal location for business and leisure guests and as a wedding venue. The hotel is only 10 minutes from the city centre and 15 minutes from Glasgow International Airport. Nearby are the world famous Burrell Collection and all of Glasgow’s Museums & Art Galleries. The Scottish Exhibition & Conference Centre and The Hydro are only 15 minutes away and there is also easy access to the M8 and M77 Motorways, the Emirates Arena and Hampden Park, Scotland’s national stadium. Please note that at weekends No 10 often hosts private celebrations and parties in the main building, although all functions finish at midnight. The restaurant at No 10 is very popular so advance reservations are advised Upon check in, we ask all of our guests for a £50 Pre Authorization. Unfortunately cash deposits are not allowed.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 29/08/2012 to 31/12/2022 - Please note that at weekends No 10 often hosts private celebrations and parties in the main building, although all functions finish at midnight. Pre booking of evening meals is highly recommended. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Number 10 Hotel
We had a really lovely couple of nights stay here at the beginning of September.
We were given a free upgrade on arrival and the room was gorgeous. We had an issue with the kettle as it was caked in limescale and tasted horrid but the issue was rectified immediately when we notified reception. Our room was really quiet and also had a lovely paved patio area with table and chairs. I can't offer a rating for the quality of the food as we didn't eat at Number 10, however we would highly recommend a stay at Number 10 Hotel and we hope to get the opportunity to come back again soon.
Our room was clean and airy with typically high Victorian ceilings and the staff were very helpful.
The hotel was in a fairly quiet area and nearby rain station made hopping into the centre of Glasgow a doddle as the trains were fairly cheap and frequent. We really enjoyed our stay and would recommend Number 10 :-)