- 49 guest reviews
"The Britannia hotel was an excellent place to stay. For anyone looking for somewhere to take your dog this place was amazing. All the staff..."
"The hotel was very convenient to stay in being so near the airport. As I had a morning flight with no suitable public transport to get there..."
"Pleasant and helpful staff with comfortable beds. Would only ever stay one night as not as clean as I would like. The corners and edges of t..."
"Good for early flights.Clean,pleasant,good food,nice start to hols use every time we go away...."
"Last minute booking which was excellent value for money. Room very dated - television had 4 channels- stuck in a time warp. Clean and warm r..."
About the hotel
A modern, 3 storey hotel, within 3 miles of Newcastle Airport. Offering 105 tastefully decorated and fully furnished bedrooms all with en-suite, TV, Hairdryer, Telephone and Tea & Coffee making facilities. There is a restaurant, The Old Ragoon serving Continental and Traditional dishes including an a la carte menu for those wanting to treat themselves.
The Cocktail Bar is more relaxed and serves lighter bites throughout the day until late evening. Thanks to our 24 hour room service guests can order light meals and drinks. The hotel also features six Conference rooms available for any occasion and accommodates up to 400 people. This is ideal place for Business and Leisure guests alike. WIFI is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel. The Britannia Airport Hotel is ON SITE at Newcastle Airport & does not offer a transfer service. If assistance is required getting to the airport, which is a 3 minute walk, please ask at reception on arrival at the hotel.
Showing Thursday 3 September 2015 to Friday 4 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/10/2010 to 31/12/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Valid Photo ID must be shown if guests are wishing to settle the account by cash. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
55% would recommend it to a friend
friendly welcoming hotel
The Britannia hotel was an excellent place to stay.
For anyone looking for somewhere to take your dog this place was amazing. All the staff were welcoming and couldn't have been more helpful. Would recommend highly
Britannia Hotel Newcastle Airport
The hotel was very convenient to stay in being so near the airport.
As I had a morning flight with no suitable public transport to get there i travelled to the airport by Metro the evening before. It was easy to find as well signposted.