- 54 guest reviews
"Friendly staff. Clean sheets and fresh bedding. Good food, clean room. What a very pleasant stay...."
"The night porter could not get are television to work and the heating was on full blast and could not be turned down so we had to have the w..."
"Preston hotel stay. My advise is if you are disabled , don't stay, no facilities at all, though I phoned after booking they were helpful, an..."
"This is a great family hotel with convenience shopping opposite. Slight walk into town but this keeps it quiet from the "riff-raff". Free pa..."
"We stayed at this hotel as it was central to the main town. The room was large and clean and the staff approachable. We received better serv..."
About the hotel
The Preston Park Hotel is a small quaint hotel situated on the main Brighton Road, ten minutes from the seafront and all city centre shopping. With ample free car parking on site, excellent popular restaurant and bar, we are your best choice.
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Porter
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
39% would recommend it to a friend
Preston Park Hotel
Clean sheets and fresh bedding. Good food, clean room. What a very pleasant stay.
Worst hotel I've stayed in, total rip off and over priced
I was charged £170 for this room probably because it was the last one available the night before Brighton marathon.
It was disgusting. Staff were unfriendly, room was shabby and grubby, the bed was so uncomfortable, pillows flat and hard, the shower was a dribble. I feel utterly ripped off. I got no sleep and was shattered for the marathon.
It doesn't take much to have nice pillows, decent mattresses and clean rooms. That price could have got me a Hilton. I am so disappointed with Laterooms and Preston Park Hotel.