- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"Nice room. Comfortable bed. Decent sized bath. Food menu quite nice but food a little disappointing. Chicken wings drowned in oil. Dips very..."
"Fantastic service in the Restuarant...."
"Lovely Hotel, very central. Bedroom good size but cold shower on both mornings, having reported the problem after the first night. Towels ve..."
"Room was lovely, only complaint was aircon did not work so room was always very hot...."
"Staff are amazing accommodating and on point with service very welcoming will defo be back xx..."
About the hotel
Guests visiting London for business or pleasure, our hotel in Croydon is perfect for those not wishing to be in the hustle and bustle of busy London, but still close by. Our Croydon hotel offers guests a central location with The Whitgift Shopping centre over the road and East Croydon Station a short 7 minute walk away. For those wanting to go into Central London for a leisure day, or for business, East Croydon Station is a short 17 minute train ride to London Victoria.
However, there is plenty to discover in Croydon with various Heritage sites to explore. The Queen's Gardens are an easy 6 minute walk and Shirley Park Golf Course is a 7 minute drive away. Free WiFi available throughout the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Very pleasant stay
Comfortable bed. Decent sized bath. Food menu quite nice but food a little disappointing. Chicken wings drowned in oil. Dips very mediocre and lacked any flavour
my room , 522, was really cold on arrival so I turned heating on and set it at 25C, half an hour later I was still really cold , and stood on a chair to feel air temperature from heater, it was blowing cold air.
I contacted reception and they told me I would have to set it at 28C to heat the room.