- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"A smart hotel, well suited to couples who want to eat in the excellent restaurant...."
"Great hotel in a great location. The King Suite was a fantastic room. Staff were extremely friendly. Only issue was the description of the l..."
"The hotel, food and staff were perfect in every way. Highly recommended. It was only let down by poorly maintained gardens that would have b..."
About the hotel
We are proud to have maintained over many years the standard of three AA red stars and 2 AA rosettes for fine dining and we have also just been awarded a 'notable wine list' accolade from the AA. Our most recent award is the 'Devon Venue 2008' in the Westcountry Wedding Awards an accolade we are thrilled to have received. From the moment you arrive at Northcote Manor, you experience the atmosphere of a cherished 18th century country house.
Each of the eleven bedrooms have been individually designed and furnished to the highest standards to ensure a truly luxurious country house atmosphere. Dining at Northcote Manor is an experience to savour. The spacious and harmonious Manor House Restaurant makes the perfect setting for a relaxing meal. Dishes are freshly prepared to the very highest standards using the finest local ingredients and served for your unhurried enjoyment. Since opening as a country house hotel in 1972, Northcote Manor has built up an enviable reputation.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Massage , Jacuzzi , Croquet , Tennis Courts , Quad Biking , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice Hotel. The restaurant was excellent
A smart hotel, well suited to couples who want to eat in the excellent restaurant.
Great hotel in a great location.
The King Suite was a fantastic room. Staff were extremely friendly. Only issue was the description of the location as Umberleigh. Will definitely visit again.