- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"Reception staff are lovely as are breakfast staff. Particularly Jean & Yvonne. Will definitely stay again...."
"Very friendly and helpful staff and we were made very welcome. The food was of a good quality but the restaurant is separated from the hotel..."
"Could use some more lights outside as very dark, breakfast patchy..."
"Have stayed here many times , and have not been disappointed yet . lovely big rooms , warm , clean and quiet every thing you need iron ironi..."
"The hotel is easy to find. The staff are friendly and welcoming. The food I ordered arrived promptly and was more than satisfactory. My room..."
About the hotel
The Grange Manor sits beautifully in its own landscaped gardens on the outskirts of Falkirk and Grangemouth. Our unique position between Junctions 5 and 6 of the M9 motorway makes us an ideal choice for the business travellers visiting both Falkirk and Grangemouth and the leisure travellers wishing to base themselves in one location for a few days, or longer, to explore the surrounding area. Located 18 miles from Edinburgh Airport.
All rooms are well equipped with all of the amenities you would expect with complimentary WiFi throughout. En-suite, good-sized double bedrooms. All with colour television and satellite connections, direct dial telephone, work areas, trouser press, iron and ironing board, hairdryer and hospitality tray. Free parking is also available.
Glasgow and Edinburgh can be reached in 35 minutes by car. The Grange Manor is located within walking distance of The Kelpies on the outskirts of Grangemouth and Falkirk.
We are very lucky to have a team of Chef's who are all very passionate about the food they produce and the experience you have with us. Breakfast is served in Le Chardon Restaurant within the main hotel while lunch and dinner are served in Cook's Bar and Kitchen, which provides a relaxed and informal venue for dining 7 days a week. It is recommended that you book in advance for lunch and dinner especially at the weekends. We also serve Afternoon Teas 7 days a week and we recommend booking in advance.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed over for a one night break to go to a family party nearby, on arrival we were expecting a bottle of wine and fruit bowl in the room which wasnt, we asked the receptionist and she told us to complain to laterooms.
The actual room in the main buiding 103 was clean and comfortable but the shower was by far the worst i have ever been in, talk about a trickle of water. The breakfast buffet was basic, we ordered the smoked haddock with poached eggs which took an eternity to arrive and the fish was disgusting. Disappointed with the whole stay over.
The room was not prepared for two people.
The room was dirty with carpet stains, mirror taped up, window seals broken and window pain leaking, window handle broken, mould on window sill. Bathroom not cleaned from previous guest use of bath, sticky dirt on bathroom floor, silicon seal around bath black and mouldy. Breakfast room was dirty overall with torn wallpaper and half painted ceiling and dirty chairs. The table was not cleaned properly from previous guests, along with half used milk jug and dirty cereal spoons. The breakfast was under cooked and sloppily presented with the sausages not cooked through. We did complain to the receptionist (who was lovely) and we were refunded for our stay.