- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"Very pleased with the Suite we had and the view was an added bonus..."
"Unfortunately. It was a very long way to walk to the bedroom. We both have mobility problems and found the stairs and the distance too much...."
"Enjoyed our stay with its friendly staff..."
"Love coming to this hotel. Pleasant and efficient check in. Had to leave early next morning so unfortunately could enjoy the breakfast. Next..."
"Staff very friendly & accommodating & would most definitely stay here again...."
About the hotel
Welcome to Banff Springs the Hotel, unwind and refresh in Banffshire's largest and best known hotel with breathtaking views high above the golden sands of the Moray Firth, it's a world away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Now under local ownership and specializing in local produce our 36 bedroom hotel has exceptional features, including a 250 seat function hall, The Lounge Bar and newly refurbished Restaurant, upgrading to a Luxury or Sea view room is advised to optimize your stay. Perfect for your stay in Scotland, Banffshire is renowned for its golfing, fresh and salt water fishing, castles and countryside and distilleries.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Very pleased with the Suite we had and the view was an added bonus
It was a very long way to walk to the bedroom. We both have mobility problems and found the stairs and the distance too much. On arrival, we asked a member of staff to take up our luggage . On departure, a guest saw us struggling and lifted our cases downstairs.