- 1 guest reviews
"The listing on laterooms promised much but the room shown in the photos was not the room we were given. Clean but dated, comfortable but the..."
About the hotel
For over two centuries travellers and local residents have enjoyed the hospitality comfort excellent ale, fine fayre and beautiful surroundings of this charming 17th century inn. The Inn is conveniently situated near Winchfield Railway Station, with ample parking facilities and easy access from all major roads in the area. Surroundings are rural, restful and ideal as a meeting place for visitors or locals, or for those needing accommadation while visiting one of the many industrial centres in the area.
The Winchfield inn has formerly been called the Beauclerk Arms and more recently Woodys Inn. It still retains many original features, yet provides modern accomadation at competitive rates. ALL ROOMS ARE EN-SUITE WITH COLOUR TV, COMPLIMENTARY WELCOME TRAY TEA, COFFEE, AND CHOCOLATE. Hair dryer and ironing board available on request. Laundry service available for long stay residents.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 22/02/2016 to 28/02/2025 - Please put the exact same phone number you have provided on the 'Special Request' area, for documentation and verification purposes. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
The listing on laterooms promised much but the room shown in the photos was not the room we were given.
Clean but dated, comfortable but the bed had seen significantly better days and creaked like an old hinge everytime I took a deep breath and moving in it would have woken the dead. The proximity of the train station I'm sure is brilliant for travellers into London but I'd been aware from listing just how close it was, or the road, quite noisy on both counts. We slept ok and we're happy with the levels of cleanliness throughout. A premier inn would have been a better bet for space, furnishings and value although Doom Bar on tap was a bonus. Not bad, just not great. Highly unlikely that we'll return.