- 1 guest reviews
"Great cottage with plenty of room. Edinburgh is easily accessed with various buses. High standard of fittings throughout. Would be good if c..."
About the hotel
Auld Reekie apartments offer stylish self-catering accommodation in Edinburgh. This charming period cottage is located approximately two miles from the city centre. Spread over three levels the spacious accommodation is ideal for groups or families.
The cottage is located next to Liberton Golf Club and 400 metres from the New Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh. Craigmillar Castle is within easy walking distance. There are excellent bus links to the city centre from Old Dalkieth Road and Gilmerton Road (every 5-10 minutes). . ***FREE WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS IS AVAILABLE*** . ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION:- Auld Reekie Apartments will send a separate confirmation e-mail detailing check in procedures. Where possible, guests should provide a mobile telephone number when making a booking. In the event of last minute bookings guests should contact Auld Reekie Apartments as soon as possible after booking to arrange check in***
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Auld Reekie Apartments No. 5 in Edinburgh are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
21st birthday family gathering
Great cottage with plenty of room.
Edinburgh is easily accessed with various buses. High standard of fittings throughout. Would be good if coffee, tea, etc was supplied or welcome pack offered. We would use it again as it represents great value.