- 19 guest reviews
"Easy to find, parking no issue its around the corner and hotel give you a ticket to display. Very friendly and welcoming atmosphere..."
"Great location. Good value for money..."
"We found this accommodation lovely and relaxing , close to the city centre and local attractions . The owners where very friendly and took t..."
"Very nice stay in a very nice hotel..."
"bathroom very small, no room between the shower and toilet..."
About the hotel
A family run hotel located in the Stanwix part of Carlisle, just 10 minutes walk to the City Centre and 5 minutes to the Sands Centre for popular theatre and concerts. Facilities and services include free WiFi throughout, informal evening dining, fully licensed and free parking. All bedrooms are tastefully styled and furnished, including tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, direct dial telephone, flat screen TV’s and fully refurbished en-suite bathrooms.
The building itself dates back to the 1850’s, and has its foundations literally on Hadrians wall, so has plenty of charm and character retaining many original features. It has undergone an extensive programme of refurbishment ensuring guests have all the modern facilities they require during their stay. The Angus is an ideal base for exploring the beautiful English Lake District, Eden Valley, Scottish Borders, Carlisle to Settle Railway, Carlisle Golf Course, Hadrians Wall Coast to Coast trail and Cumbrian Way, plus the Reivers Cycle Route. Walking, cycling and golfing groups are very welcome.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 29/05/2015 to 30/06/2017 - Breakfast is not included with your booking but can be purchased at an additional charge of £7.50 per person. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Ideal overnight stop
Really good place
Easy to find, parking no issue its around the corner and hotel give you a ticket to display.
Very friendly and welcoming atmosphere