- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Everything superb in this lovely place. Excellent throughout - a very enjoyable stay. Great place to stay if going to RSPB Minsmere (about 3..."
"Very pleased with most aspects of our stay. Very clean, good food and beer, pleasant staff etc. However the double room we had, one of the G..."
"Absolutely love staying here (third time now). Very relaxing annd comfortable...."
"I stayed as part of a business trip. What a great place, being renovated now but no problem at all. Room great, staff friendly and efficient..."
About the hotel
A traditional coastal inn at the heart of Dunwich, an ideal base from which to explore the beautiful Suffolk coastline and countryside. Now a tiny, idyllic village with nature reserves, heath land and long, shingle beach, only the ruins of the Dunwich monastery remain to hint at the fate of this once thriving medieval port that was claimed by the sea during a storm. Real food, real ales and real fires are on offer, along with the warmth, character and atmosphere of a traditional village pub.
Traditionally furnished rooms, some with views across the open marshes looking out to Southwold, and a large garden dotted with fruit trees including our 300 year old fig tree. Miles of beach are just 100 paces from the front door of The Ship Inn.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Everything superb in this lovely place.
Excellent throughout - a very enjoyable stay. Great place to stay if going to RSPB Minsmere (about 3 miles away).
The Ship Inn