- 2 guest reviews
"They were really nice the staff, but really did not speak much English. They did try there best!..."
About the hotel
This elegant and modern hotel was built in 2007 and comprises a total of 98 rooms, of which 95 are doubles and 3 are suites, spread over 2 floors. In the reception guests will find lifts, a gift shop and a 24-hour reception desk with 24-hour check-out service and a currency exchange service. ADSL wireless Internet access is provided throughout the hotel.
There are 2 meeting rooms as well as a business corner which offers computer terminals with Internet connection. The air-conditioned hotel has a lobby bar, a buffet-style restaurant, an à la carte restaurant and a hairdressing salon. Room and laundry services are available for a surcharge. There is also a car park and garage (local charge and subject to availability).
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Dont forget the ear plugs
Imagine you complete a full days work hoping to have a good night sleep, don't choose this hotel.
The you children running round the pool and screaming at the top of their voices are only matched by the air-conditioning in the room that doesn't manage to cool the room at all, and the couple next door getting up to who knows what at 1am in the morning. The room obviously has no sound proofing of any sort.
Very nice hotel.
They were really nice the staff, but really did not speak much English.
They did try there best.