- Very Good
- 64 guest reviews
"Excellent facilities and service throughout the stay...."
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here, and thought the room was lovely. The staff were very helpful as well. The only thing that let it down w..."
"Great Hotel I used it to stay while attending a family wedding nearby and stayed on to make use of the lovely spa facilities and beauty trea..."
"Excellent facilities. Room was spotless. Staff couldn't do enough to help very friendly...."
"I was welcomed warmly at reception and my room was clean and to a good standard. I didn't use the facilities in the hotel but they seemed ve..."
About the hotel
Lea Marston Hotel is a delightful modern 4-star hotel set in 52 acres of countryside near Sutton Coldfield. Lea Marston Hotel offers 88 stylish, well appointed bedrooms with a contemporary style. All rooms feature en-suite bathrooms with luxury toiletries, free Wi-Fi access and plasma screen televisions.
Excellent leisure facilities include a health club featuring indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam room and gymnasium, plus a luxury spa with a rasul, hydrotherapy bath, relaxation area and spa treatment rooms offering indulgent spa treatments using leading beauty product Elemis. Complete with two 9-hole golf course onsite and a floodlit driving range this is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Lea Marston a great base to explore the local area and the many local places of interest including Drayton Manor Theme Park, the Bullring Shopping Centre in Birmingham city centre, Tamworth Castle, SnowDome, Warwick and Stratford. Lea Marston Hotel is a member of Classic British Hotels.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/11/2014 to 02/01/2015 - On selected dates from the 29th November our Adderley restaurant will be closed due to christmas party nights, Hathaways in open for dining. During xmas week there is limited for no food available. The LateRooms.com rates for Lea Marston Hotel & Spa in Sutton Coldfield are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Lea Marston Hotel - Business Trip and meeting
Excellent facilities and service throughout the stay.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here, and thought the room was lovely.
The staff were very helpful as well. The only thing that let it down was the fact that the pool was unsupervised, and we were unimpressed by the volume of children permitted in the pool. We were splashed and screamed at, and eventually gave up, as weren't able to actually relax.