- 18 guest reviews
"An excellent B&B. Would recommend this. Beds comfortable and breakfast superb. nice extra touches ie everything supplied in bathroom, tissue..."
"Very good value..."
"Thanks for a good night..."
"Lovely accommodation, great host and ideal base to explore the area...."
"Small, very clean and comfortable and very well maintained. Breakfast cooked to order. Lots of unusual facilities, such as a fridge for your..."
About the hotel
Number 678 wishes to thank all their guests new and old. Situated in fashionable rural Rossendale close to major motorway networks, the location of the no678 is complemented by ample parking, a contemporary interior, and a calming atmosphere with a riverside location adding that extra 'tranquillity', and luxury furnishings adding that extra 'comfort'. We serve where possible locally grown and sourced organic produce.
No fuss, high level, brand new buildings and fittings, Flat screen TV, WI-FI Internet access, Hospitality tray, all ensuite, Breakfast bar. The pretty rear garden bordering Whitewell Brook allows a tranquil retreat. Lockup facilities for walkers and cyclists. An extensive hot and cold breakfast menu is offered with a robust 'take away' option as an alternative. Local facilities include: golf, ski-ing, snowboarding, walking, cycling, horse-riding, watersports. Blackpool, Fylde coast, Manchester, Bury, Yorkshire Dales are all but a short journey away with a local bus service directly outside linking to Bury, Manchester and Burnley. Snuggling down in the highest quality beds with duck feather and down quilts and pillows enveloped in luxury Egyptian cotton will ensure the most comfortable of night's sleep. Number 678 is ideal for those special occasions when family and friends want to be together under one roof exclusive to their celebratory party. Accommodating up to eight adults the house becomes your own private residence to enjoy time together; weddings, funerals, special occasions, Number 678 is the perfect home from home, with just that little bit extra!
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 04/06/2010 to 27/12/2013 - Check-in is between 4pm-7pm. Please ring when making a booking if you wish to arrange an earlier check-in. The LateRooms.com rates for Number678 in Rossendale are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
An excellent B&B.
Would recommend this. Beds comfortable and breakfast superb. nice extra touches ie everything supplied in bathroom, tissues by bed and plenty of dvds's. all in all could not fault.
Very good value