- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"The persons running the hotel were very customer focused and went the extra mile to assist. Great location, room absolutely fine and good br..."
"This hotel was a gem and a total surprise. Each and every one of the staff were completely client centred, smiling and made you feel special..."
"Nether abbey is a lovely hotel, ideally placed in North Berwick. It is beautifully presented in the public areas as well as in the rooms. I..."
"Great value for money , very good staff , meals first class and overall service was great..."
"The hotel has a very relaxed feel, the staff are very friendly & helpful, excellent room with very comfortable bed. Food is 1st class, we'll..."
About the hotel
The Nether Abbey Hotel has been owned by successive generations of the same family for fifty years. In 2004 the Hotel shut for extensive renovations and refurbishment with simply stunning results. Although priding ourselves on old fashioned personal service there is nothing staid or old fashioned about the Hotel.
The public areas are open plan, cool, contemporary and with all the sophistication you would expect from a city centre bar and restaurant. We take great pride in the food and drink we offer with the emphasis on quality and fresh local ingredients – there’s a good chance that the guy sitting next to you at the Bar will have caught the Sea Bass you had for dinner!
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
The persons running the hotel were very customer focused and went the extra mile to assist.
Great location, room absolutely fine and good breakfast thrown in. Would definitely return
Wonderful family run hotel
This hotel was a gem and a total surprise.
Each and every one of the staff were completely client centred, smiling and made you feel special and at ease. My self, husband and 10 year old son were totally won over. We arrived on bikes and space was found for these, my son was intrigued by the lobsters and was allowed to hold them, the accommodation was extremely special ... And you know you are on to a winner when the restaurant is full of locals. Food and wine were supreme. We saw friends the following day and I immediately recommended the Nether Abbey Hotel: 5 star excellence, and many thanks.