- 45 guest reviews
"Room was excellent...."
"Great atmosphere, excellent room and staff courtesy...."
"A really good hotel that deserves to be busier. The staff were all very good with good food in the restaurant..."
"Amazing food and helpful friendly staff..."
"Excellent stay would go back. The staff especially in the resteraunt were very friendly and really good at their job...."
About the hotel
Set in 10 acres of grounds in rolling countryside, yet in the heart of the Thames Valley, Stirrups is waiting to welcome you! Stirrups Country House Hotel is a friendly family owned and managed hotel, with all the attention to detail and personal service this brings. Our rating with the AA and English Tourist Board is 3 Stars, thus ensuring that all our facilities are of a very high standard. The 30 luxury bedrooms all have modern amenities, without losing the traditional English flavour.
The restaurant which was refurbished in 2007 has a more modern feel, whilst retaining the character around the bar area that everyone loves. With new menus, featuring modern and traditional cuisine, coupled with a carefully chosen and extensive wine list, one discovers a rare balance where great food is served, passionately presented, in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Close to Windsor and Legoland and other major attractions with golf courses and racing close at hand, Stirrups is an ideal place to stay, whether for business or pleasure. Stirrups Hotel is one of the closest Hotels to Legoland & the Royal Ascot Race Course, both being a short 5 minute drive away (or 3. 74 miles). We have great special offers for guests attending Legoland. We can cater for families up to 2 Adults and 4 Children when staying in adjoining rooms (depending on children's ages). Ascot 4 mins, Bracknell 5 Mins, Windsor 5 Mins, Maidenhead 10 Mins Please note; Reservations made for a Friday or Saturday stay are charged a non-refundable deposit of £25. 00. Our cancellation policy is 24 hours, 12 noon prior to arrival, thereafter the full fee is automatically charged to the credit/debit card number supplied as a guarantee. For Group bookings (4 rooms +) our cancellation policy is 12 noon 1 week prior to date of arrival. Please note that rooms are priced based on adults only (2 Adults Max. per room)- any children in rooms (including the family rooms) are subject to a £10. 00 surcharge per child. Please fill in our review page once you have visited us!
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Stirrups Country House Hotel
Room was excellent.
Great atmosphere, excellent room and staff courtesy.