"Great stay till last evening when hotel went up in flames not sure would stay here again as serious safety issues therefore .management and..."
"Room was fine except for no window which I wasn't told about some guests would have freaked. No bath plug I made my own .... as I'm am engin..."
"As usual very slow considering room booked hours before arriving...."
"Good cost effective..."
"Stayed here because my usual hotel was full of flood victims. Rooms and facilities all great, shame decor is old and dated. WiFi good and pa..."
About the hotel
The Britannia Aberdeen Hotel is a modern and attractive hotel located in the thriving part of Aberdeen, Northeast of Scotland. The hotel offers 252 comfortably furnished bedrooms with modern facilities including TV, Telephone and Tea & Coffee making facilities and en-suites. A friendly and relaxed atmosphere can be found in Millers Brasserie and lounge offering a range of Brassiere style meals or an a la carte menu.
The Village Pub offers a more traditional setting along with a great traditional pub menu and our Health and Leisure Club can be a great way of relaxing with facilities including Gym, Sauna and Indoor Heated Pool. As the hotel is so close to the airport we offer Park Stay & Fly packages. You will find this Aberdeen hotel ideal for City breaks, Weekend Shopping breaks, Business travel or to Stay, Park and Fly. Spindles Health & Leisure Club Prices: £4. 00 for an adult and £2. 00 for a child. Well behaved pet dogs are allowed in the hotel at a cost of £10. 00 per night or £25. 00 per stay 'LIMITED FREE WIFI' in public areas.
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 05/02/2015 to 17/02/2023 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
34% would recommend it to a friend
Great stay till last evening when hotel went up in flames not sure would stay here again as serious safety issues therefore .management and staff were so calm and professional throughout tho .
A friend and I wanted a pleasant hotel to stay two nights so we could explore Aberdeen.
We had just spent two nights in a travelodge which was spotless and ample provisions, tea coffee etc. The Britannia Hotel Aberdeen cost the same amount but was sub standard, Comfort of bed only 1 pillow. The tea Coffee tray had not been replenished for our arrival, nor was it the next day. The bathroom was in very poor condition state of repair, loose paneling, sink cracked and stained, plug did not fit, shower curtain moldy.
My friend is a Hospitality Manager and noticed everything. Would choose Travelodge rather than Britannia again.