- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"It must be said the hotel was good value for money. It did however fall way short of 4 star accommodation. A series of little things added u..."
"the hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good, everything you would expect to find was there. The communal areas were spacio..."
About the hotel
Opened in 2002, the Best Oasis Tropical Hotel consists of 398 rooms on 4 floors of which 385 are doubles. It has a stylish lobby with elevators and a 24-hour reception. In addition there is a TV room, a hairdresser's salon, shop, café, a cozy bar, and an air-conditioned restaurant.
Moreover there is an in-house laundry service and garage facilities available (both for an additional fee) and a children's playground on site. The hotel is located just in front of the sea, in the sunny village of Mojácar, only a few metres from a golf course. Comfortable rooms with balcony, fully fitted bathroom with hairdryer, heating, air conditioning and optional safe-deposit box. Buffet restaurant with show cooking, national and international cuisine. Swimming pool for adults and children, children´s area, kid´s club, garden, snack bar, gym and an indoor swimming pool during winter. Day and night entertainment program. Optional facilities: parking, spa, massage therapist, hairdresser´s, gift shop, tennis court, paddle, conference rooms and so on.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/11/2010 to 30/04/2011 - Children's age is from 2 to 12 years old The LateRooms.com rates for Best Oasis Tropical in Mojácar are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
good value but not 4 sat
It must be said the hotel was good value for money.
It did however fall way short of 4 star accommodation. A series of little things added up to a less than luxury experience.The heating controls were broken , so regulation was difficult. The bath room was well appointed but the shower over bath was a curtain which wafted into the shower area when the jet was running. The bath mixer was not thermostatic and was plumbed in the wrong sense cold to hot, There were no tea/ coffee facilities and the fridge/ minibar was empty and turned off. Be warned, there must be a special deal for Spanish families in early January because the hotel was full of screaming children.
a comfortable stay, mini bar in the room and hairdryer. Pleased with the room and hotel.
the hotel staff were friendly and helpful.
Breakfast was good, everything you would expect to find was there. The communal areas were spacious and airy, rooms were comfortable. Nice location although perhaps a little further away from the resort centre than we would have liked. You couldn't walk to the resort centre. No late night (after 11.30) in fact generally the hotel was quiet., Nice to have a fridge/mini bar to keep the water cool. Hairdryer a plus. Would stay here again