- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"Staff should try to dress neatly in uniforms that fit. "Good morning how can I help" is more professional than " hiya what d'you want." Tap..."
"Hydro stay was excellent with very good room with 'sea view'. TV slightly malfunctioned but not detrimental to stay. Staff friendly particul..."
"I've stayed at The Hydro before and my parents stayed there regularly when my father was alive. It is very good value for money and my only..."
"A reasonable hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. Dining room lacking in atmosphere due to lack of guests dining. Food average. I can..."
"I stayed here for one night whilst on a business trip. My room was upgraded from a single to a double and had spectacular sea views. The roo..."
About the hotel
Set in award-winning gardens, Hydro Hotel features an outdoor pool, elegant restaurant and superb sea views across the English Channel. The hotel is a few metres from Eastbourne Seafront, just a 10-minute walk from Eastbourne Pier. All bedrooms at Hydro have LCD flat screen TV with Freeview, Wi-Fi access and a seating area.
All rooms feature tea/coffee facilities, modern ensuite facilities, hairdryer, and trouser press. The Crystal Restaurant, which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, serves classic British and French cuisine in the evening. The Conservatory Restaurant, which looks over the gardens and the sea, offers a delicious alternative menu for lunch and light snacks through the day. Guests can also enjoy afternoon tea in the many lounges. Hydro Hotel has a hair and beauty salon, which offers a range of specialist treatments and therapies. On sunny days, guests can relax on the poolside terrace, which features sun loungers and parasols. Just a 20-minute walk from Eastbourne centre and Eastbourne Railway Station, Hydro Hotel is a mile from the Arndale Shopping Centre. There is free on-site parking. Please note that our check out time is 10. 30am.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Pitch n' Putt , Croquet , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice but small things make a big difference.
Staff should try to dress neatly in uniforms that fit.
"Good morning how can I help" is more professional than " hiya what d'you want."
Taps should be polished underneath as well as on top so that when they are turned on the cleanliness shows. Even if g menu was disappointingly limited and the scallops were not very fresh and we're overcooked. Tbe scones on our first visit to the tea rooms very dry, but the next day obviously a new batch were very nice.
Overall we had a very nice stay and as I said it was only little things that needed improving which would have made a huge difference.
Week end in Eastbourne
Hydro stay was excellent with very good room with 'sea view'.
TV slightly malfunctioned but not detrimental to stay. Staff friendly particularly at breakfast and service was excellent. I would return.