- Very Good
- 53 guest reviews
"Warm and friendly the staff Couldn't be more helpful we had a lovely room, big thumbs up for this one...."
"Disabled facilities poor Hotel receptionist (male) was very rude arrogant unfriendly unhelpful never in all my stays in different hotels hav..."
"Room was a bit dated. Corridors needed some fresh air...."
"Excellent Hotel, Very courteous and helpful staff. Great selection of food/menu for breakfast. Would definitely recommend to others...."
"We stayed in the romantic suite and felt that a good quality hair dryer was needed and the huge lovely sofa was not needed either a smaller..."
About the hotel
From the moment you step into our lush beautiful Mediterranean style lobby and experience the beauty of marble floors, lush greenery and colourful flowering plants, with the soothing sound of running water feature, you'll know you've come to the right place to relax. Whether you're visiting on business or pleasure, our attentive staff and superb surroundings will welcome you in style from the moment you walk in the door. The Durrant House Hotel is situated near the little white town of Bideford North Devon.
Discover the comfortable surroundings of our spacious, tastefully decorated guest rooms, all with en-suite facilities with some offering estuary views. For our guests we offer two eating venues to choose from serving two completely different menus from our award winning chefs, with an aim on catering to all tastes. We also provide a small fitness room, sauna, sun shower and an outdoor swimming pool for guest leisure facilities. There is also nightly entertainment provided on most nights for group tours, all hotel guests are welcome. Due to the hotel having the largest ballroom in area, the hotel is a very popular conference & wedding venue North Devon, we also provide free guest parking on site for over 100 vehicles. Don't leave without trying a "Devon cream tea" it’s a way of life down in Devon. Served with fresh scones, strawberry jam, clotted cream and a freshly brewed pot of English Devon tea. This hotel is totally non-smoking throughout
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Warm and friendly the staff Couldn't be more helpful we had a lovely room, big thumbs up for this one.
Short break away
Disabled facilities poor Hotel receptionist (male) was very rude arrogant unfriendly unhelpful never in all my stays in different hotels have I been told to be quiet whilst speaking to him no good morning when passing him on reception for breakfast when handing door card in on leaving was there one word no thank you no hope you enjoyed your stay nothing not a single word!.
He is a very poor image for the hotel as the rest of the staff were really cheerfull friendly and helpful that receptionist alone would ensure I didn't stay there again
I would recommend your hotel to friends but would warn them to be beware of him!.