- 40 guest reviews
"Set in lovely park land, stayed in modern part of building not part in the pictures a bit dated but adequate for our needs...."
"The only problem we had was the post code when entered into my cars sat nav took us to a housing estate adjacent to the park in which the ac..."
"Y husband and I needed a place to stay nearby whilst we were having a new floor fitted. For that reason, we didn't want to pay a lot of mone..."
"The Centre is really Ok for a nights accommodation - the rooms are somewhat basic though upgraded rooms are available. Certainly if you want..."
"Friendly staff and the room was clean but shabby. Good breakfast, but my wife required a gluten-free meal. This was available, but the kitch..."
About the hotel
Lydiard House is an 18th century Grade 1 listed mansion set in 260 acres of stunning parkland. It's just a short drive from junction 16 of the M4 on the outskirts of Swindon and offers an excellent range of facilities including ample free car parking. Other facilities include an indoor swimming pool and sauna and is an excellent choice for your stay, whether business or pleasure.
All our bedrooms are en-suite with tea and coffee making facilities and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the building. In the evenings guests can relax in our fully licensed bar and lounge area where snacks and evening meals are served. Lydiard is ideally located for visiting the cities of Bath, Bristol, or Reading and exploring the Cotswolds. Closer by is the McArthur Glen Designer Outlet Village with 90 stores offering designer and luxury brands, for all your shopping needs.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool , Sauna
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
68% would recommend it to a friend
Lydiard House Conference Centre
Set in lovely park land, stayed in modern part of building not part in the pictures a bit dated but adequate for our needs.
Lydiard House Conference Centre
It's a bit tired looking despite a recent make over.
I found myself constantly asking for basic items not left after cleaning. I didn't appreciate being told I had to be out by a certain time by the cleaner who was about to make her way into my room despite no sign on the door to ask for the room to be serviced. The rooms are generally too close to the conference entrance and, due to lack of A/C we had to constantly have our window open. We had several disturbed nights due to loud parties. It may not always be the quiet idyllic location described.