- Very Good
- 58 guest reviews
"We requested a disabled room but we were not informed before our stay that there they were all fully booked, which meant that we had to carr..."
"The concept is well thought out, and everything you need to live away from home is provided. The staff are really eager to please and are he..."
"Never stayed at a hotel like this before but we found the whole experience excellent. What a wonderful concept this is. The room was well st..."
"Needed to stop in Croydon for business. Chose this one as it had on site parking being a lone woman leaving the hotel at 5:30 am this was im..."
"Great self contained apartment, wifi and shower were great...."
About the hotel
This newly refurbished hotel has 30 bedrooms with a superior level of luxury throughout each room and throughout the hotel, so that you can be rest assured of a relaxed and comfortable stay. All bedrooms have en-suite facilities, tea and coffee making facilities, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, shoe polishing facilities, direct dial telephone, TV, radio alarm clock and broadband internet access. All the rooms offer free Wi-Fi and continental Do It Yourself breakfast.
For the business traveller, Central Croydon, which houses many of the UK’s leading companies, is close by. Central London is a 16 minute journey by rail from East Croydon station to London Victoria, for those wishing to take in the West End shows, and all the visitor attractions of our capital city. The hotel offers special weekend rates for those whishing to enjoy some retail therapy in the town’s 2 largest shopping centres(Whitgift Centre and Central), or visit some of the many tourist attractions, all within an easy walk of Croydon. THE BAR AND LOUNGE An intimate bar and a great place to meet and relax with friends. There is a varied selection of dishes from our menu to keep you refreshed throughout the day. SPICE ‘N’ ICE RESTAURANT The hotel’s Spice ‘n’ Ice restaurant offers a contemporary, stylish ambience, with a stimulation choice of excellent Indo-Chinese dining. Read More View Restaurant Photo Gallery CONFERENCES AND BANQUETING South Park Hotel is ideally located for the business community with easy access to Croydon and central London. It has an established track record of providing the right type of room in the right location, plus all the necessary communication support services, including broadband internet access, needed by Internet access for guests.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Flexistay South Park ApartHotel
We requested a disabled room but we were not informed before our stay that there they were all fully booked, which meant that we had to carry a wheelchair up & down stairs which was not satisfactory.
Also one of the shower doors in one of the rooms was jammed & we were unable to have a shower in the morning.
The concept is well thought out, and everything you need to live away from home is provided.
The staff are really eager to please and are helpful, friendly and very polite, which is a refreshing change. It' does have some negatives, as you'd expect of a cheaper place, and it can be noisy. Well priced.