- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Excellent service and food. Mike and his staff make you feel really welcome and the food is excellent. Only two minute comments.. Having a s..."
"Clean rooms with good en suite bathrooms,above a nice pub with very good food...."
"Excellent Pub B&B with a good restaurant. Out in the country but within striking distance of Plymouth...."
About the hotel
Set in the picturesque village of Hessenford, the Copley Arms offers 5 warm and cosy en-suite suite rooms, all furnished to a high standard. This traditional inn has both a bar and a restaurant. The quality of their food is very well known and is made using local sources.
From Springtime, you can dine in the stunning seating area outside that overlooks the stream that runs through the village……There’s nothing more relaxing than having a drink in one hand and watching the stream to see what you can find! The Copley Arms is centrally located for a holiday to suit everyone. Within 4 miles, there are many riding stables, swimming pools, watersports, and there are plenty of coastal paths to find those hidden villages. Remember to visit the infamous Monkey Sanctuary! Not forgetting that every great inn has it’s ghost, and here, Matthew minds the bar after hours!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Copley Arms Review
Excellent service and food.
Mike and his staff make you feel really welcome and the food is excellent. Only two minute comments.. Having a separate toilet and shower was okay, but would prefer one in the room (which virtually all other rooms have) and an electrical shaving point for razors. Other than that, Mike and his team will look after you better than most large hotels.
Clean rooms with good en suite bathrooms,above a nice pub with very good food.