- 14 guest reviews
"The place is clean, tidy, it has something elegant in it. The customer service is brilliant. Most of all it has been an amazing value for mo..."
"Perfect for quick business related overnight stay..."
"Excellent accomodation , very clean and comfortable bed..."
"Hotel itself was excellent but took us a while to find our room even though receptionist gave us a map..."
"I really wanted to give this hotel an excellent review because the staff were so nice and helpful but other aspects of the hotel unfortunate..."
About the hotel
West Park Campus is set in beautiful tranquil grounds over looking the silvery River Tay, private, free parking for over 100 cars, bicycle racks, self serve laundry facilities, and a bus stop right outside for a 5 minute trip into the centre of Dundee for all the night life or if you prefer a short stroll along the vibrant Perth Road with all its eclectic shops, bars and restaurants. We proudly boast a Visit Scotland, 3 Star Campus rating (which shows how much student accommodation has changed over the years). Our rooms aren't huge but do offer everything you would expect in a standard budget hotel room, including work space with a desk and chair.
TV and even tea and coffee facilities. The rooms are fully serviced each day and kept to a very high standard. Perfect for a clean comfortable stay without any frills! With the world famous St Andrew's Old Course only 20 minutes away and the beautiful city of Edinburgh only 60 minutes West Park is centrally located to take full advantage of all that Scotland has to offer.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
Absolutely nothing to complain about
The place is clean, tidy, it has something elegant in it.
The customer service is brilliant. Most of all it has been an amazing value for money experience.
This is a halls of residence - not a hotel/business trip accommodation as implied.
Outrageously over priced for a tiny, gloomy room stinking of disinfectant. Walls are paper thin - despite the place being deserted we were allocated a room next to what would appear to be the only other people staying here - I won't write about exactly what we could hear through the walls but I am a little traumatised still. Seriously, don't pay to stay here. Dundee seems to be very overpriced when looking for a last minute place to stay but do pay the extra money to stay in any of the places in town.