- 36 guest reviews
"Lovely farmhouse, lovely owners and lovely location. We had a great stay at this farmhouse and the owners told us a number of great places t..."
"Owners friendly and welcoming. Neatest farm I have ever seen! Comfortable room. Spotlessly clean. Would recommend...."
"Relaxed, very friendly atmosphere in a lovely and quiet setting. Enjoyed our stay...."
"Mike was extremely polite and pleasant to talk to. The accommodation exceeded our expectations. Very pleased with our stay and would highly..."
"A lovely house set in a beautiful property. While our room was small, and accessed by a narrow staircase, it was clean and very well fitted..."
About the hotel
Your perfect countryside getaway. Hillview Farm Bed & Breakfast is a working farm situated in a peaceful Somerset setting which concentrates on rearing pedigree Limousin cattle. We are ideally located at the gateway to the south-west being not far from J22 M5, and easy reach of Bristol Airport.
We offer quality Farmhouse accommodation. Ideally located in Wedmore, Cheddar with many local pubs and restaurants close by. There is free WIFI throughout the property and facilites include secure storage for cyclists and drying area, including a tumble dryer. Local maps are also available to borrow. We look forward to meeting you. New for 2016 - Guest lounge and reception area, available to all guests. Modern farmhouse style room gets plently of natural sunlight and exits onto a patio area. Contains woodburning stove, underfloor heating and flatscreen TV.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
our short break
Lovely farmhouse, lovely owners and lovely location.
We had a great stay at this farmhouse and the owners told us a number of great places to visit. We were told about a local place which had three fishing lakes, which was great fun and excellent value at £7.00 a day. We visited street, clarks village, wells cathedral and some local seaside resorts which were all within easy reach of this farmhouse.
Owners friendly and welcoming.
Neatest farm I have ever seen. Comfortable room. Spotlessly clean. Would recommend.