- 6 guest reviews
"Very clean and room was excellent..."
"stayed one night at £135 room only. Very overpriced. Drinks overpriced in public bar - the lounge part wasn't open. Only redeeming factor wa..."
"Comfortable room only drawback was that the bathroom needed updating the showering was in the bath and the shower controls were not impressi..."
"We stayed at the King Malcolm hotel just as somewhere to stay in order to attend a funeral. The stay was as good as it could have been under..."
"smell of smoke at reception, and feels a bit dated in the corridors, but the room was good. Bathroom ok, especially shower needs improving...."
About the hotel
Superbly located for access to the M90 motorway, and both the local and main line train stations of Dunfermline and Inverkeithing. The hotel is set in a quiet residential area on the outskirts of the town, perfectly situated for those wishing to explore the local countryside by car and the ancient town of Dunfermline with its picturesque Abbey and parks, yet is only a short drive across the Forth Road Bridge from the heart of Edinburgh and its airport. The hotel has several dining facilities offering international and Scottish cuisine, and bars with a large screen television, pool table and beer garden.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
17% would recommend it to a friend
Very clean and room was excellent
stayed one night at £135 room only.
Very overpriced. Drinks overpriced in public bar - the lounge part wasn't open. Only redeeming factor was friendly staff.