- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Middle of June but central heating on and noisy...."
"I think the hotel is looking very tired and could do with refurbishment...."
"My partner and myself were really inpressed with how the staff were so helpful and accocommadating with what we asked, and very socialable w..."
"I thought that the hotel was very nice, great value for price & graet staff...."
"Customer service brilliant, needed to change rooms and particular dietary requirements no problem. Only downside is no parking which was a b..."
About the hotel
The Wellington is one of the oldest hotels in the center of Brecon town. The Wellington boasts 19 en-suite rooms with plasma TVs, internet connection and tea & coffee making facilities in all rooms. We have a large dining area and a menu to suit all tastes.
Enjoy a more relaxed atmosphere in our sofa clad bar area and sample one of our Brains Beers or choose from a selection of fine wines! Please note that we operate a non- smoking policy throughout our hotel including all rooms. WE HAVE NO CAR PARKING FACILITIES!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Middle of June but central heating on and noisy.
Ok for business trip.
No hot water.
Was told about it but would have thought a discount in order. 2 days with a Luke warm shower. Breakfast on second day sat down for breakfast and was then ignored over others that came in after me. The hotel was ok but a bit shabby. Could do with a lick of paint.