- 3 guest reviews
"I booked the Devonshire on the day I wanted to stay and was lucky to get a room. It's a characterful building with a large relaxing sitting..."
"Expectation met with room and staff making the stay a pleasant treat...."
"A good clean hotel, very nice spacious room with good facilities...."
About the hotel
The Devonshire Park Hotel is an elegant Victorian property located in the heart of Eastbourne's Cultural and Theatre district. Only a short walk to the shopping centre, and just 200m from the promenade, we offer a quiet and peaceful location with easy access to all local tourist attractions. We are also one of the few hotels in Eastbourne to have its own private car park .
The Hotel offers a modern and contemporary feel throughout, and is furnished with maximum comfort in mind.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I booked the Devonshire on the day I wanted to stay and was lucky to get a room.
It's a characterful building with a large relaxing sitting / bar area. Free parking with a late checkin and a late checkout. So it was perfect for my business stay. It's opposite the Congress Theatre and moments from the beach so is in an ideal position. I couldn't fault the room or the service.
2 day mid week break
Expectation met with room and staff making the stay a pleasant treat.