- Very Good
- 42 guest reviews
"We stayed over the Easter weekend. We had a nice, comfy room. Used the swimming pool with our 3 year old, at times it was busy. We had dinne..."
"Nice rooms but all rooms are on the first floor and no help was offered to carry bags up stairs. Hotel is on the outskirts of the town. Othe..."
"We booked a family room, our two pre-teens were on z beds which didn't leave a great amount of space the reception staff did try to relocate..."
"Had a nice stay, staff were friendly and helpful. Had a problem where staff member made a big error and was sorted as best they could...."
"I would certainly stay here again..."
About the hotel
The hotel's lounge area, with leather sofas and contemporary decor, is the perfect place to put your feet up, and serve equally well as an area to catch up with friends, family or colleagues. You have the option of 2 excellent eating experiences at the Barnstaple Hotel. The varied restaurant menu makes use of local ingredients and the Sunday carvery is particularly popular among residents and guests alike.
The stylish minimal interior design creates a modern feel and creates an ideal setting for you to enjoy a memorable meal in. And with our lively children's menu, you'll find we take great care of our younger guests too. Alternatively, you can choose from a range of light bites and main meals in the bar and lounge areas. Complete with big screen TVs, you can take some time out to watch live sports events, or find a quiet corner and sip on a professionally mixed cocktail. Perfect. But what makes the hotel really special is the fantastic on-site health and leisure club, with heated indoor and outdoor pools, a cutting edge gym and range of alternative therapies on offer. How Refreshing. You'll find plenty of space to make your own here at The Barnstaple Hotel. Your room comes with everything you need for a restful night's sleep, including a TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Your en suite bathroom is stylishly finished with modern fittings. Most rooms have views over the outdoor pool and garden area. Perhaps more than anything else, it is the location that makes The Barnstaple Hotel so special. Set on the outskirts of England's oldest borough and on the coastal side of the town, the hotel is only a 5 to 10 minute walk from the centre of Barnstaple. You are ideally placed to discover the delights of North Devon's golden coastline. The miles of beautiful beaches offer everything from water sports to beach combing. Barnstaple itself provides a wealth of things to do, including 10-pin bowling, go-karting and an excellent shopping centre. All over North Devon, you will find amazing attractions such as the Milky Way Adventure Park and Exmoor Zoo. Or if you enjoy walking, the fantastic sights at Lynmouth, Lynton and The Valley of the Rocks are unmissable.
Showing Saturday 30 April 2016 to Sunday 1 May 2016Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 29/12/2013 to 29/12/2019 - Please note full payment will be taken on arrival. Children charge is not included in rate - £10 per night per child for kids club please speak to hotel for information. All children sleep on z beds. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel, good food at the bar
We stayed over the Easter weekend.
We had a nice, comfy room. Used the swimming pool with our 3 year old, at times it was busy. We had dinner at the bar, very nice roast and fish of the day. And our son ate for free with us adults.
Nice hotel on the outskirts of the town with parking
Nice rooms but all rooms are on the first floor and no help was offered to carry bags up stairs.
Hotel is on the outskirts of the town. Otherwise lovely indoor pool and nice clean spacious rooms.