- Very Good
- 63 guest reviews
"Really enjoyed my stay room was fantastic the food great, and the gym was very useful with some good equipment. i would use this hotel again..."
"This was a one night stop over on route to Cornwall. It was a great choice. The room was lovely, a little crammped when both of the kids fol..."
"The hotel is a bit dated inside although the quality of the services such as Pool ,Gym and restaurant is very modern.The room had undergone..."
"Helpful friendly staff Easy access to town centre Probably the best breakfast buffet we have had. All local produce, freshly and well cooked..."
About the hotel
The hotel's lounge area, with leather sofas and contemporary decor, is the perfect place to put your feet up, and serve equally well as an area to catch up with friends, family or colleagues. You have the option of 2 excellent eating experiences at the Barnstaple Hotel. The varied restaurant menu makes use of local ingredients and the Sunday carvery is particularly popular among residents and guests alike.
The stylish minimal interior design creates a modern feel and creates an ideal setting for you to enjoy a memorable meal in. And with our lively children's menu, you'll find we take great care of our younger guests too. Alternatively, you can choose from a range of light bites and main meals in the bar and lounge areas. Complete with big screen TVs, you can take some time out to watch live sports events, or find a quiet corner and sip on a professionally mixed cocktail. Perfect. But what makes the hotel really special is the fantastic on-site health and leisure club, with heated indoor and outdoor pools, a cutting edge gym and range of alternative therapies on offer. How Refreshing. You'll find plenty of space to make your own here at The Barnstaple Hotel. Your room comes with everything you need for a restful night's sleep, including a TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Your en suite bathroom is stylishly finished with modern fittings. Most rooms have views over the outdoor pool and garden area. Perhaps more than anything else, it is the location that makes The Barnstaple Hotel so special. Set on the outskirts of England's oldest borough and on the coastal side of the town, the hotel is only a 5 to 10 minute walk from the centre of Barnstaple. You are ideally placed to discover the delights of North Devon's golden coastline. The miles of beautiful beaches offer everything from water sports to beach combing. Barnstaple itself provides a wealth of things to do, including 10-pin bowling, go-karting and an excellent shopping centre. All over North Devon, you will find amazing attractions such as the Milky Way Adventure Park and Exmoor Zoo. Or if you enjoy walking, the fantastic sights at Lynmouth, Lynton and The Valley of the Rocks are unmissable.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 29/12/2013 to 29/12/2019 - Please note full payment will be taken on arrival. Children charge is not included in rate - £10 per night per child for kids club please speak to hotel for information. All children sleep on z beds. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Really enjoyed my stay room was fantastic the food great, and the gym was very useful with some good equipment.
i would use this hotel again as it was cheaper than premier inn
0VERALL a great hotel
This was a one night stop over on route to Cornwall.
It was a great choice. The room was lovely, a little crammped when both of the kids fold up beds were up. The service was excellent. There was a wedding on the night we stayed so they put us in a quiet room. Both pools are lovely and the free drinks and ice creams for the kids was a real bonus, as was the easter egg hunt on saturday, a lovely touch.The bar prices were very reasonable. service at breakfast was great. Thanks for a great night.