This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Eden House(meaning delight) is a luxury and organic B&B situated on the fringes of the Cairngorm National Park. This century old victorian villa is the obvious choice for the discerning and ethical traveller alike. A visual feast of eclectic style this exclusive establishment boasts 2 sumptuously styled and highly individual guest bedrooms as well as a dining room and guest drawing room where you can relax as you reflect on the day's events.
Eden House offers the perfect haven to enjoy that much needed mini-break or as a base to explore all that is on offer in the stunning Scottish Highlands. Enjoy discreet but attentive service in an atmospheric setting,
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet