- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Have stayed at Foxhills before, a great setting and some fabulous rooms, will definitely stay again when in the area...."
"Stayed at Foxhills for one night, the room and facilities are excellent. I got a great deal and wouldn't hesitate staying again. The room wa..."
"We stayed after a very stressful week, the reception staff are not too cheerful. The accommodation is typically English and now quite dated..."
"Wonderful executive room - really luxurious! Very quiet surroundings so we were able to lie in and go to sleep when we wanted! Fantastic ran..."
About the hotel
25 miles from London and 20 minutes from Heathrow lies a Resort ranked as "one of the best luxury family Hotels"-The Times. At the heart of the 400 acre estate stands a nineteenth century mansion, ideal for weddings, parties and conferences. In the grounds there are two championship golf courses, 11 tennis courts, health club, treatment rooms, 3 restaurants & 3 bars.
The 70 bedrooms have a round the clock room service and same day laundry. A desk, voicemail and data port to stay in touch. Magazines and movies can be delivered to your door, or go to our health club for a massage, relax at Foxhills, a truly unique 4 star venue. All rooms are beautifully-appointed with a classic and traditionalist decor. The rooms are fitted with WiFi and high definition televisions, a lending library of films, music and books can be delivered to your door along with popcorn or ice cream! Join a tennis or golf clinic, attend a gym class or take a dip in one of our three pools, when you`re a resident, you`re a member. Compromising three restaurants and seven dining rooms, serving a delicious and eclectic cuisine. Nine conference rooms will cater to all your business and meeting needs.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Badminton, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Foxhills in Surrey are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Have stayed at Foxhills before, a great setting and some fabulous rooms, will definitely stay again when in the area.