- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Genuine old pub, set in beautifull rural area. Bar area a little scruffy on first site but neer and food excellent. Room modern and clean. S..."
About the hotel
All rooms have en-suite shower & wc, central heating, tea & coffee making facilities, broadband internet, remote control tv's Quiet rural location just 5 miles from Basingstoke. Good home cooked food and well kept real ales. North Hampshire Camra Pub of The Year 2009.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Genuine old pub, set in beautifull rural area.
Bar area a little scruffy on first site but neer and food excellent. Room modern and clean. Staff friendly and accomodating. Landlord and landlady present. Great experience and would repeat.