- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"Positives: Big secure car park with plenty of spaces. Lovely check in staff offering a warm and professional welcome. Rooms was small but we..."
"A lovely clean room. A very nice bathroom with Elemis toiletries. I was cold and asked desk how to make room warmer and they immediately bro..."
"Receptionist lovely and helpful. room was big and clean...."
"Excellent and professional customer service from when we entered to when we left. I have recommended this to all my family and friends...."
"Our stay was nice but there was nothing particularly memorable about the hotel experience apart from the terrible cool dribble of a shower i..."
About the hotel
The hotel is conveniently located 5. 3 miles from Hammerwood Park and 8. 2 miles from Gatwick Airport.
The Felbridge Hotel and Spa have gone from strength to strength in the last year and at 86% is the AA’s top rated 4 Black Star hotel in the South East. The bedrooms are exceptional in design and all feature complimentary hi-speed internet access, air-conditioning and luxurious Hypnos beds.
Guests can savour delicious food in the Bay Tree Restaurant, Qube Bar or award winning Anise fine dining restaurant. The Hotel also offers it's own Spa offering a full range of treatments, a heated indoor pool, steam room, sauna, whirlpool and fully equipped gymnasium. A member of Classic British Hotels.
The Gatwick Express takes just 30 minutes from London Victoria to Gatwick Airport. The hotel is linked from Gatwick by bus route 400 (click here for more information) or is a 15-minute taxi ride away. Bluebell Railway is only 4 miles away. Free car park.
Chessington World of Adventures, Deers Leap Park, Drusillas Park, Thorpe Park and Tulleys Farm are some of the attractions that are close to the hotel.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Disappointing customer service and no available facilities for dinner
We arrived at 5.30 pm with our six year old to a cool welcome.
Then we're told that the restaurants were both fully booked because of private parties. This left us to find somewhere to eat for dinner at 6/6.30 pm with a young child. The staff were not helpful. The next morning at breakfast we found that much of the items we wanted to have for breakfast has not been replenished do we had to keep asking if there were individual items available, whenever we could find the staff. A disappointing stay.
Well located gold value hotel for the night, but there's always room for improvement
Positives: Big secure car park with plenty of spaces.
Lovely check in staff offering a warm and professional welcome. Rooms was small but well appointed with a comfy bed, lots of fluffy pillows, plenty of towels, good selection of tea/coffee facilities inc biscuits, big bonus on the Elemis products (thumbs up!) bath with shower over, desk, TV and another bonus for free wifi which is ideal when phone signals aren't too good. Negatives:
More attention to cleanliness is needed and perhaps spot checking rooms prior to guest check in would be a sensible move. The window cill in the bathroom hadn't been wiped in some time as it was dusty with a few very small midgy flies lying around. The plastic chrome plug mechanism on the bathroom was loose and unfortunately not deposited what can only be described as 'black muck' into the bathtub I had just filled. The bathroom floor needed spot checking as there's we're a few remnants of the previous guest, one of the flannels had a grubby mark/stain on it. Final negative point was just in relation to how much noise can be heard whilst in the room. It's certainly not the quietest hotel I've stayed in but for example the corridors are so narrow they seem to bounce noise of other guests around the walls, the floorboards in the room above we're very creaky and I heard almost every step, the flush and water feed was also very loud - whilst there is very little that can be done about the corridor than asking guests to respect the comfort of others, it would however seems there is a lack of sound proofing between floors which does take the edge off the hotels allure. Summary:
Overall this is a well presented, comfortable well located hotel and a few tweeks could make the difference. I would certainly stay here again as I don't believe the negatives can't be overcome.