- Very Good
- 104 guest reviews
"During the night the hotel had a plumbing problem, and the water to all rooms was turned off, as a result of this, the next morning no one i..."
"Good location and great room, however, parking a problem. Told on website limited parking but could not pre-book. However, at check in on do..."
"Myself and husband stayed for couple of nights just to get away for some quality time, hotel was in a good location, staff were friendly. On..."
"we stay in Edinburgh often for the weekend. And this was a last minute decision to go and so when we booked 10 hill place we had no time rea..."
"Hotel quiet and tucked away in a side street. Room very comfortable. Breakfast great. Comfy bed...."
About the hotel
Located in central Edinburgh, Ten Hill Place Hotel is 10 minutes’ walk from the Royal Mile, Edinburgh Castle and other major tourist attractions. This contemporary 4 star Hotel is based in a quiet Georgian Square and offers complimentary Wi-Fi throughout all bedrooms and public spaces. Each of the 77 well-equipped and spacious rooms has a sleek bathroom, a flat-screen TV with freeview channels, personal safe, iron, ironing board, hair dryer and a hospitality tray.
Hotel beds are all king or super-king with allergy-free duvets and pillows to compliment a great night’s sleep. On the top floor, the four Sky-line rooms include an exercise bike, a mini fridge, towelling robes and slippers. No. Ten Restaurant offers an a la carte menu from 5. 00pm, which changes seasonally using locally sourced produce where possible. Hotel guests can also enjoy a drink in 10 Wine Bar, a fabulous space offering an exclusive selection of wines supplied by Corney & Barrow, spirits and locally produced beers. Light meals, snacks and sharing platters are available from midday seven days a week. The hotel is proud to have been awarded the Gold Award in Green Business Tourism and has received many other accolades including Eco Hotel of the Year 2010, Green Hotel of the Year 2012 and Edinburgh's Best Small City Hotel 2013. The hotel is owned by the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and was opened in November 2006. It was created from the combination of an existing Georgian building, previously the Postgraduate Residence of the College, with a stylish yet sympathetic new development. All profits from the Hotel are invested back into The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh to provide education and assessment for medical students, surgical trainees and consultants who in turn bring life-saving and life-changing skills to all corners of the globe.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Ten Hill Place Hotel in Edinburgh are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
we have stayed here before and enjoyed our stay, unfortunately this time wasn't very good
During the night the hotel had a plumbing problem, and the water to all rooms was turned off, as a result of this, the next morning no one in the hotel had access to the toilet, shower or bathroom facilities.
When I spoke to the front desk, I was told that a plumber was on his way, and a repair would soon have the water back on. By 9oclock we had enough and checked out, paying full price for the room. We're still waiting for the manager to offer us some compensation for the lack of facilities.
Ten Hill Place Hotel
Bathroom standard not up too much, £15 per 24 hours to squeeze your car into a back alley which only had 5 spaces in it