- Very Good
- 41 guest reviews
"A lovely hotel situated in a great location. Staff very lovely.Food was great. We really enjoyed our stay!..."
"All staff we met at reception and in bar were lovely, although breakfast staff a little "over" helpful with one apologising every time she p..."
"On arrival to the Hotel Rosslea the receptionist asked us if we had a safe journey, also asked us f we would require alarm call newspaper et..."
"Quality of rooms as indicated above though there were several maintenance problems. Hair drier and TV remote did not work though replaced pr..."
"This hotel is friendly and staff attentive. Room was lovely but food could be better value for money. Portions on the small side. Otherwise..."
About the hotel
Overlooking the Firth of Clyde in the picturesque village of Rhu, close to Helensburgh, Rosslea Hall Hotel really makes the most of its stunning setting. This beautiful corner of Scotland is a great place to relax with family and friends - and its romantic setting makes Rosslea Hall Hotel in Rhu simply perfect for a couples getaway. For the business traveller our accommodation offers a professional level of service with all the amenities you will need whilst away from the office offering free Wifi and parking for all of our guests.
Whilst here guests can take advantage of our award winning restaurant offering a variety of dishes made with fine local produce, followed by a night cap in our recently refurbished lounge bar. Only a forty minute drive from Glasgow and 20 minutes from Loch Lomond means that our guests can enjoy a variety of Scotlands main Attractions during their stay!
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Quad Biking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Rosslea Hall Hotel in Loch Lomond are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
A great Hotel for a quiet break
A lovely hotel situated in a great location.
Staff very lovely.Food was great. We really enjoyed our stay!
Rosslea Hall Hotel
All staff we met at reception and in bar were lovely, although breakfast staff a little "over" helpful with one apologising every time she put things on the table.
Perhaps be better having 1 person assigned to a table instead of 3 different people serving, just a thought. Room was only set out for 1 person - 1 cup, 1 set of towels etc but were only staying 1 night so no point making a fuss.However the ceiling in room 20s bathroom definitely needs attention Rosslea.