- 9 guest reviews
"Beautiful - in every way..."
"Thanks for lovely room nice and quiete fab food Pauline and Andy atherstone..."
"Extremely warm welcome with friendly hospitality throughout our 2 night stay. Hotel was in good location (ca. 15 minute walk into Bath Town..."
"Charming hosts, lovely accommodation, great breakfast..."
"Bloomfield house is a 15min walk (or v short bus ride) from the centre of town, located on a hill which gives beautiful views of Bath. The h..."
About the hotel
An elegantly built Georgian family house, Bloomfield House is an Eco-friendly, family run and pet-friendly establishment (pets are accepted by prior arrangement). Built in the 18th Century, the house was once owned by the Lord and Lady Mayoress of Bath. The accommodation itself combines fine arts and antiques with splendid views overlooking Bath.
We offer romantic four poster bedrooms, half testers and a cosy south facing single room. We use organic and local ingredients in our breakfasts which are served until 11. 00am every day. The guest house has a friendly relaxed atmosphere and is situated in a quiet elevated location with a 20 minute walk down to the City Centre. We politely ask guests to confirm an approximate time of arrival. Please note for those with allergies that we have a friendly dog and a few cats (public areas only).
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 14/09/2010 to 24/12/2017 - IMPORTANT: Please ensure you contact us by phone prior to arrival if booking and arriving on the same day. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful - in every way
Lovely host in lovely city would go back to stay again
Thanks for lovely room nice and quiete fab food Pauline and Andy atherstone