- 86 guest reviews
"Great friendly staff who couldn't do enough for you. The garden surrounding the hotel is very well kept and great to relax on a lovely summe..."
"Main building is a lovely hotel with open fires oak staircase nice warm feel to it. They have extended accommodation with 2 blocks opposite..."
"Our stay was an overnight stay for my daughters birthday. The hotel was stunning. The atmosphere was wonderful and the decor was luxurious a..."
"We just stayed here for one night it was the autumn DBB offer would highly recommend as there was no supplements could have anything on menu..."
"This is a wee gem of a hotel. Big comfortable rooms. Great staff and great food. We'll definitely be back !..."
About the hotel
*Free Parking & Free WiFi* The Western House Hotel not only occupies a unique position as a stylish high quality Visit Scotland four Gold Star hotel, but it also has a very special location adjacent to Scotland's premier horse racing venue - Ayr Racecourse. Located in the town of Ayr and close to Prestwick Airport the hotel is convenient, while still allowing guests to escape for a tranquil stay in elegant surroundings. The Jockey Club Lounge offers a varied range of lunch and supper menus, and the accompanying restaurant caters for 30 guests, with award winning Scottish cuisine.
The Hotel also features complimentary parking for guests. All children under the age of 12 years stay on a complimentary room only basis, when sharing with 2 adults. All children 12 years and over will be charged full adult price. Cots are available free of charge. Some recent accolades the hotel has achieved; "Scottish Hotel Wedding Team of the Year" "Scottish Reception Excellence Team Gold Medal 2012" "Senior Wedding Planner Fellowship 2012" "Scottish General Manager Gold Medal 2012" "Scottish Rising Star Gold Medal 2012" "Scottish Rising Star Future Hotel Manager 2012"
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Western House Hotel in Ayr are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
great hotel.. highly recommended for a relaxing weekend away..!
Great friendly staff who couldn't do enough for you.
The garden surrounding the hotel is very well kept and great to relax on a lovely summers day. The bar was well stocked with a good selection of beers, wines and spirits.
We stayed in a court yard room which was around £80 per night. The room was well decorated and stylish but a bit small and basic for a four star hotel. If your wealthy enough to afford the hotels overpriced rooms within the main building itself then your room will be just as expected for its star rating.
In summary a great hotel to take your partner for a romantic stay. Not the best location in the world unless your spending a day at the races. Watch out for the price hike on race days particularly on big events.
Main building is a lovely hotel with open fires oak staircase nice warm feel to it.
They have extended accommodation with 2 blocks opposite main house which are ugly buildings but the rooms are nice spacious clean modern rooms. Hotel staff very friendly and on the ball .Food very good and decent menu