- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel with well maintained gardens in country village. Very friendly and helpful staff. We had afternoon tea for 27 people for a birt..."
"M4 very noisy could not have windows open at night which made the room very hot, they did give us a fan when we told reception. Food was nic..."
"Lovely old Manor style house with later extension. My room was in the later addition so just like any other room of a similar type I've stay..."
"One of my favourites. would visit again and also recommend...."
"The staff were friendly and relaxed and even explained that there was a private party at the hotel. We were told that it was unlikely that t..."
About the hotel
Stanton Manor hotel in Chippenham brings charm and character to any occasion, with a range of private rooms and corporate facilities, inviting accommodation and a welcoming restaurant. Our hotel in Wiltshire is set in lovely private grounds, whilst conveniently positioned just minutes from junction 17 of the M4, Stanton Manor is the perfect place to work, rest & stay. We are an independent Chippenham hotel and restaurant, proud of its friendly, flexible and attentive service.
With 23 en-suite bedrooms (including family rooms and luxury four-poster beds), a restaurant open to non-residents, selection of function rooms and beautiful gardens, it is an idyllic location in Wiltshire. For private celebrations, corporate events, or just a relaxing night's stay, it is the perfect venue for any event. You will enjoy your time with us, from our warm welcome to a blissful stay… make your next occasion, a Stanton Manor occasion.
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Pitch n' Putt, Croquet
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Country Hotel in lovely setting.
Lovely hotel with well maintained gardens in country village.
Very friendly and helpful staff. We had afternoon tea for 27 people for a birthday celebration and then stayed overnight. Quality of tea and service were very good. Choice of breakfast menu very good. Near (within a mile) of motorway so easy to find but some guests may prefer to be further away from traffic noise. We didn't find noise intrusive and our window had heavy curtains and double glazing to help with sound proofing.
M4 very noisy could not have windows open at night which made the room very hot, they did give us a fan when we told reception.
Food was nice in the restaurant but not good value for money and they did not give you exactly what was on the menu.