- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"With kind staff, clean and comfortable rooms and lots of storage space it is a perfect getaway for couples wishing to view the Somerset coun..."
"Lovely hotel, very clean and all the people were so friendly - I will be staying again!..."
"I have stayed here a few times for work. I find it comfortable, clean and good value for money. Much closer to the town centre than the big..."
"The laterooms details were that a £200 room was discounted to £71. This was a con. The room was a small en-suite double which never in a mil..."
"I booked this hotel through late Rooms, and was informed it was an executive single room and I was saving over £150 on my booking. When I ar..."
About the hotel
The independent Corner House Hotel is located a few minutes walk from the centre of Taunton and is a perfect base for the business and liesure traveller. During 2016 all our bedrooms are being upgraded with all road facing windows being changed to double glazing for extra sound proofing for a good nights sleep. In addition to a new coat of paint all our beds are now from Hypnos who are famed for being the most comfortable beds in the world, All bedrooms are unique and they all have their own bathroom most with a bath.
Other facilities include flat-screen TVs, stocked minibars, tea/coffee and free water and milk. Our groundfloor public areas were refurbished in early 2016 with a new public bar where a traditional pint and bar meal can be enjoyed. The Retreat Restaurant specialises in traditional British food and we also have a great selection of wines available for you to pick from our wine walls. FREE Wifi is available throughout the hotel and parking is also available (charges apply). Breakfast can be added at the booking stage to any room only rates for £8. 95 per person for full English or £6. 95 for Continental. This property requires a cash deposit of GBP 70 at check-in from guests who choose to pay with cash. For more details please contact the hotel directly.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Small, cheap, clean and friendly!
With kind staff, clean and comfortable rooms and lots of storage space it is a perfect getaway for couples wishing to view the Somerset countryside.
Located right next to Taunton town as well, this picturesque hotel is a godsend for younger couples looking for a comfortable, welcoming hotel.
Recommend anyone to stay here
Lovely hotel, very clean and all the people were so friendly - I will be staying again!