- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"This is a pleasant, small hotel in a good, easy to find location between Salisbury & Southampton. Near to Stonehenge, Beaulieu & Bournemouth..."
"Quieter than you'd think, close to the road but the choice of evening food is limited unless you wish to drive even more!..."
"Stayed here several times and will continue to do so in the future..."
"Nice large room and bathroom. Clean and quiet. Very comfortable bed and pillows. Would definitely stay here again...."
"Very helpful staff. Large room well fitted and furnished , Good experience...."
About the hotel
4 star Guest accommodation, stuated near the Northern edge of the New Forest with easy access to both Salisbury and Southampton. New Forest Lodge is ideal for both business and pleasure. All rooms are en-suite and fitted to a high standard with free wireless broadband access and most with countryside views.
IMPORTANT Reception is not manned at all times, if you wish to arrive after 8pm please telephone the Hotel by 6pm to arrange check-in. Local attractions include Paultons Park, Beaulieu, Broadlands, Romsey Abbey, Salisbury Cathedral and of course the 92000 acres of the New Forest. The on-site Royal Jaipur Indian Restaurant & Bar (under separate ownership) offers a range of delicious Eastern dishes in contemporary surroundings.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
This is a pleasant, small hotel in a good, easy to find location between Salisbury & Southampton.
Near to Stonehenge, Beaulieu & Bournemouth. Breakfast was nice, but it would have been nicer if included in the price. Our only complaint was that I expected 3 proper single beds, but the third was a smaller, pull-out type. Plenty of free parking.
Quiet retreat after long day
Quieter than you'd think, close to the road but the choice of evening food is limited unless you wish to drive even more!