- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"My wife and I have stayed at the Grosvenor before and as we expected this would be a fantastic experience, we also walked around the city an..."
"Service A1. Staff friendly and nothing too much trouble. Lovely food in the Simon Radley restaurant and the wine A1. Pricey however you only..."
"My stay was fab!!! Me and my friend also had a spa which consist of a massage which was amazing. The room and food was also lovely. My only..."
"Breakfast was very poor and service cold and impersonal in the restaurant Bell boys brilliant Reception staff very good..."
"Old fashioned classic food but done to a high standard none the less. Same can be said for the hotel, quite dated but it works and it all ad..."
About the hotel
The Chester Grosvenor is an impressive black and white timbered Grade II listed building in the centre of the historic city of Chester contains a stylish, contemporary hotel dedicated to excellence. In the centre of Chester, the hotel is less than 5 minutes’ walk from both Chester Cathedral and Grosvenor Park. On one of Chester’s historic shopping streets, the hotel is next to the Grosvenor Shopping Centre.
All of the luxurious rooms boasted here have their very own individual colour scheme and feature large, comfortable beds to ensure a comfortable stay. Rooms also include a variety of TV channels including Sky, a DVD player, and free Wi-Fi throughout the building. Car parking is available in the public car park at the rear of the Hotel and is charged at the discounted rate of £8. 50 for 24 hours. Our ultra-chic spa features a Thermal Suite, herb sauna, steam room and treatment, making this the ideal city sanctuary. The bespoke meeting rooms within the hotel make for a great venue for all your business needs. Gorgeous antique oil paintings and a vast chandelier meet up-to-the-minute style and luxury. Be sure to dine at the highly acclaimed gourmet restaurant Simon Radley at The Chester Grosvenor which has retained its Michelin star since 1990 and has over 1,000 bins in its extensive wine cellars. Advance reservations are essential for restaurant and spa reservations in order to avoid disappointment. We also offer a vibrant Parisian-style dining experience in La Brassiere as well as light bites and afternoon tea in The Arkle Bar & Lounge. There are exceptional award winning attractions within easy reach of Chester including Chester Zoo and the Blue Planet Aquarium. Chester is renowned for its ancient two tier rows which house wonderful boutiques and unique shopping in the heart of the city, the hotel can is adjacent to Eastgate clock within the Roman Walls. The McArthur Glen Designer outlet village, Europe’s largest outlet centre is within 15 minutes drive of the city.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 00:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
My wife and I have stayed at the Grosvenor before and as we expected this would be a fantastic experience, we also walked around the city and visited several places of interest during the day.
We are both looking forward to our next visit. All the staff were very helpfull and indeed very professional.
Great one night stay in deluxe suite
Staff friendly and nothing too much trouble. Lovely food in the Simon Radley restaurant and the wine A1. Pricey however you only get what you pay for and it was quality overall. The only one niggle was I expected the room to be a little more glamourous in terms of the décor. I would visit again but go for a cheaper room.