- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"This was an unbelievable deal, dinner, bed and breakfast for two for two nights. The staff were friendly and welcoming, nothing was too much..."
"The staff were excellent, from the moment we arrived, they went out of their way to provide us with taxi numbers. The rooms were clean and c..."
"One of the reasons I use The Priory is because of the quality of their food. Unfortunately i chose a day when they had a large Christmas par..."
"I have stayed at The Priory several times. The bed rooms are clean, simple but adequate. The bar has a good range of local beers but the Sau..."
"Excellent - would stay again...."
About the hotel
The Priory Inn is a family-owned and managed hotel/restaurant at the heart of the delightful market town of Tetbury with plenty of on-site parking. Whilst staying in the hotel you must try the renowned, award-winning local food and wood-fired pizzas. The Priory Inn works within a “30 Mile Food Zone” which means that around 90% of the food you will eat (including breakfast) is reared or grown within a 30 mile radius of Tetbury - read more on your table or on the website.
The popular bar showcases the best quality locally produced drinks including real ales, draught Cotswold lager, cider, wine and liqueurs. All of the 14 en-suite rooms have been designed to ensure that you sleep well and wake fully refreshed. The bedrooms are a calming, comfortable space with the design emphasis on clean lines and a neutral palette of coffee and cream textiles and dark walnut furniture - simple but stylish. The beds are carefully chosen to give both maximum comfort and proper support. Hand-made local soaps and lovingly created body lotion, white-tiled bathrooms and fluffy towels add the little touch of Priory luxury. Children are made to feel very welcome at The Priory Inn with a special menu and lots of little touches to ease parental stress(!) and keep the younger ones happy. Most importantly, stay at The Priory Inn if you are looking for a personal touch from a very friendly team who will welcome you with a genuine, caring yet professional approach and will do all they can to make your stay enjoyable.
Showing Wednesday 1 July 2015 to Thursday 2 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A couple of nights in the cotswolds
This was an unbelievable deal, dinner, bed and breakfast for two for two nights.
The staff were friendly and welcoming, nothing was too much trouble. The food was delicious, wine sensibly priced. The breakfast was great, the best bacon we've ever tasted. All food is locally sourced and it shows. Tetbury is a lovely little town, worth a visit so for a night or two away, this hotel is perfect.
Lovely hotel with kind staff
The staff were excellent, from the moment we arrived, they went out of their way to provide us with taxi numbers.
The rooms were clean and comfortable.