- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"Away from the hastle of Princes Street, this small friendly hotel with its good bus links or pleasant walk into the central area was ideal f..."
"Stayed for 1 night. Lots to do and see so weren't in room long...."
"Lovely clean and tidy accommodation. The room was quite small but it was very nicely furnished and was ensuite, which was brilliant. Also, w..."
"This hotel is well located for restaurants and small shops and not too far from the city center. The exteriors and communal areas are tidy a..."
"Our room was quite small but comfortable . Breakfast was very good and the staff very friendly ...."
About the hotel
Quality bed and breakfast hotel in charming Victorian house. Very close to city centre, less than 1 mile from Princes Street, which lies below Edinburgh Castle in the Centre. Opposite royal Botanic Gardens.
We are fortunate to have all day on street parking at only 3. 00 GBP per day. Free at weekends. Lovely views over gardens - good local cafe's bars and quality restaurants. . Quality complimentary breakfast, Room service and light snack menu available. Traditional afternoon teas. Licensed residents bar specialising in malt whisky - free wireless connection for guests with own lap top computers. All en-suite rooms with direct dial telephone, wifi, tea and coffee facilities, complimentary toiletries, hair dryer and iron. Scottish tourist board 3 star small hotel. Friendly family run hotel suitable for business people families and sightseers. City sightseeing and Highland tours can be arranged also car hire.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Late booking to go to the Edinburgh Fringe
Expensive because it was the fringe but comfortable, clean and unexpected great view of the Castle so overall it worked out ok
Away from the hastle of Princes Street, this small friendly hotel with its good bus links or pleasant walk into the central area was ideal for us.
The area surrounding the hotel has many good restaurants and cafés.