- Very Good
- 70 guest reviews
"The hotel was ideal for a short city break, the staff were very helpful and friendly. Our room was on the top floor, which wasn't a problem..."
"We stayed here to attend a concert at murryfield. The staff were very friendly...."
"The apartment was stunning and well decorated. Despite neighbors above the apartment we had a pleasant stay at Inverleith Hotel. Very well l..."
"Checked in slightly early and was warmly welcomed, receiving a quick tooling up of local maps and recommendations for sights. I was greatly..."
"Really great hotel, I booked a single room in April. The staff are really friendly and the place is spotless. My room was very small, howeve..."
About the hotel
Quality bed and breakfast hotel in charming Victorian house. Very close to city centre, less than 1 mile from Princes Street, which lies below Edinburgh Castle in the Centre. Opposite royal Botanic Gardens.
We are fortunate to have all day on street parking at only 3. 00 GBP per day. Free at weekends. Lovely views over gardens - good local cafe's bars and quality restaurants. . Quality complimentary breakfast, Room service and light snack menu available. Traditional afternoon teas. Licensed residents bar specialising in malt whisky - free wireless connection for guests with own lap top computers. All en-suite rooms with direct dial telephone, wifi, tea and coffee facilities, complimentary toiletries, hair dryer and iron. Scottish tourist board 3 star small hotel. Friendly family run hotel suitable for business people families and sightseers. City sightseeing and Highland tours can be arranged also car hire.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel was ideal for a short city break, the staff were very helpful and friendly.
Our room was on the top floor, which wasn't a problem plus gave us a view of the castle. Breakfast was substantial and tasty, just what was needed for a good start to the day.
One night stay
We stayed here to attend a concert at murryfield.
The staff were very friendly.