- 87 guest reviews
"Carpet was extremely dirty with dark stains all over and curtains were covered in paint. Air conditioning didn't work and the cups and teapo..."
"When we stayed, husband and wife with granddaughter,most guests were workmen but did not affect our stay...."
"Was great. Was better than my sisters hotel up the road and they paid double the price! Always come back here...."
"Not good for a group. Four of my mates were turned away despite having reservations. Hotel said they didn't do group bookings. Hotel also a..."
"Very Friendly Staff. good Value for money...."
About the hotel
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to the Russell Court Hotel, Bournemouth. We welcome visitors the whole year round with its facilities and experience to cater for the variety of needs each season brings. The Hotel is close to Bournemouth town centre and within easy reach of the resort's beautiful sand beaches, major shops, theatre's, cinemas, casino and Bournemouth International centre.
We have a restaurant, bar, ballroom, 60 ensuite bedrooms, large car and coach park in forecourt, WiFi in all areas. Whether your stay is just for a few days or a longer period, you can be sure to have a very warm welcome at the Russell Court Hotel. Cooked or Continental Breakfast is available to add as an extra after you choose your room. It is Hotel policy not to accept single sex parties on Friday & Saturday (including stag and hen parties). The Hotel reserves the right to decline bookings at check-in which may have been made individually and/or separately but are part of a group. The property does not accept cash and payment must be made using a valid credit or debit card. If card details of a third party are used for the rooms, the property will require an email from the third party authorising the property to take the payment from their card. Photo ID of the guest will required on arrival. We charge a car parking fee of £ 5. 00 per car per day (Van £10. 00). Wi-Fi is chargeable £5. 00 for 8 hours usage time; we do not accept 1 night bookings on Saturdays (minimum 2 nights stay). We are a non-smoking Hotel
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 21/03/2012 to 31/03/2021 - Car Parking charges £5.00 per day & Van Parking £ 10.00 per day. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
TV is not working, bedside lamps not working, unwashed cups, dirty carpet, terribly hot in the room.
Never go back there...not recommend to anyone...out of age look as well...all the rooms...not happy with the place + extra charge for parking as well...should I carry on......................................
Carpet was extremely dirty with dark stains all over and curtains were covered in paint.
Air conditioning didn't work and the cups and teapot were used.