- 74 guest reviews
"Very higgledy-piggledy corridors etc so finding your way to your room, despite lots of signs, is a bit of a treasure hunt. quality of room p..."
"I had read the reviews about this hotel being tired and in need of an update and they were correct. However the room was fine, crisp white l..."
"Staff were lovely and made a special effort with my gluten free breakfast! My only complaint (which is not the fault of the hotel) was that..."
"The hotel was full as a wedding was on. Still the service was fantastic and No noise at night which was surprising. Really enjoyed the feel..."
"The hotel was in a good location with plenty of parking spaces, next to a lovely park, and for us on a bus route, where we could get to any..."
About the hotel
Set right on the edge of Bristol City Centre, Arnos Manor is close to all of the local attractions and amenities and has great transport links as Bristol International Airport, A4, M32 and Bristol Temple Meads Station are all close by. With free Wi-Fi and free parking, it is the ideal location for your business or leisure trip - whatever the size of your party. All 73 bedrooms are en-suite and provide everything you need for a good nights sleep.
You can enjoy dinner, drinks or snacks in the Cloisters Restaurant. Or for something more special, we have the gothic style Chapel Lounge providing comfortable surroundings for pre-dinner drinks or snacks. During your stay why not visit one of the many local attractions near to Arnos Manor, such as Bristol Zoo, SS Great Britain, Clifton Suspension Bridge, or jump on the train for a trip to historic Bath.
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/03/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Please be aware for bookings of 6 rooms or more additional terms will apply to your reservation. For full details please contact the hotel The hotel accepts pets by prior arrangement only. Thank you. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
54% would recommend it to a friend
Absolutely awful and would not recommend!!
The towels had dried blood on them and the sheets left both of us with rashes on our skin.
The window did not shut properly and the other did not open at all. There was no radiator in the room, but fortunately, there was a replacement one however, so there was one plus on the trip.
Run down but cheerful staff
This place is in need of a refurb and I never did get the in bath shower to work.
It's quite a distance from the city centre and not easily walkable. However, the bus stop is nearby and the buses are frequent. £50 for a single room and no breakfast isn't much of a deal to my mind but the staff are friendly and there was a nice welcome at the reception desk.