- Very Good
- 106 guest reviews
"I wasn't able to make it back home and needed a hotel in Derby for the night. Using the LateRooms app, I found this hotel near the train sta..."
"Lovely hotel, staff really nice and helpful, quality of food in the morning was of a very high standard. plenty going on around the local ar..."
"With family and friends following a day out at Alton Towers. Excellent value for the room and the hotel is nice. The bar area was cosy and s..."
"Nice hotel close to the station with friendly staff. Room was nice, however bathroom was average,..."
"No palace but clean cheap friendly and central location. Ok for a couple of nights as long as you don't expect the Ritz...."
About the hotel
At the Best Western - The Stuart Hotel guests have access to FREE WiFi in the public area, and FREE hard wired internet access in the bedrooms. All of our bedrooms are comfortable modern rooms with great facilities. There is ample FREE ON-SITE CAR PARKING and a popular Restaurant.
The hotel is ideal for the business or leisure traveller wanting a relaxing and comfortable stay.
Derby train station is only 5 minute walk away and guests also have access to local leisure facilities.
All rooms are non-smoking. The hotel is close to nearby attractions such Royal Crown Derby, Intu Derby Shopping Centre, Cathedral Quarter and Alton Towers (approx 40min drive).
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/09/2009 to 31/12/2020 - The hotel is branded as a BEST WESTERN. Be sure to sign up to BW Rewards and earn points during your stay. Please note a £10 per night supplement applies for small animals staying in a room. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Best Western "The Stuart" review
It appears that whilst lots of money has been spent on the restaurant & Reception areas, the rooms have been forgotten.
Quite dated and in need of refreshing. Small & cramped & not the cleanest I've ever seen. my friends who stayed in the next room found a pair of socks (not theirs) under their bed & our toilet didn't flush properly
Reasonable, decent, convenient
I wasn't able to make it back home and needed a hotel in Derby for the night.
Using the LateRooms app, I found this hotel near the train station, booked it within moments and found it to be good value for the bargain price offered via the app. The customer service was really great, very helpful, pleasant and genuine. The room was decent for the one night, small, clean and just what I required. The breakfast was made to order which was great as very few hotels offer that kind of service these days.