- 221 guest reviews
"We were given a complimentary breakfast for a specific reason which was very generous..."
"... my room (317) was noisy due to a chiller unit outside and only had single glazing. Room and bathroom were nicely presented but on closer..."
"Arrived early & was met by a professional, helpful and consciencious member of staff. Made booking in easy, gave me room card and explained..."
"Hotel was just 5 minutes from train station which was great!!On arrival the male Receptionist wasn't very welcoming at all,he looked and sou..."
"Enjoyed our stay staff friendly helpful rooms lovely clean...."
About the hotel
Guests have access to FREE WiFi in the public area, and FREE hard wired internet access in the bedrooms. All of our bedrooms are comfortable modern rooms with great facilities. There is ample FREE ON-SITE CAR PARKING, the hotel is ideal for the business or leisure traveller wanting a relaxing and comfortable stay.
All rooms are non-smoking. The hotel is close to nearby attractions such Royal Crown Derby, Westfield, Cathedral Quarter, and Alton Towers (approx 40min drive).
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/09/2009 to 31/12/2020 - The hotel has recently been branded as a BEST WESTERN. Collect the BW reward points during your stay. Please note a £10.00 per night supplement applies for small animals staying in a room. The LateRooms.com rates for BEST WESTERN The Stuart Hotel in Derby are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
I thought the room would have a fridge- the hotel was accommodating and provided ice bucket
We were given a complimentary breakfast for a specific reason which was very generous
They're trying, but.....
my room (317) was noisy due to a chiller unit outside and only had single glazing. Room and bathroom were nicely presented but on closer inspection the bedroom furniture was showing signs of its age and both bedside lamps were missing their light bulbs. The bedroom was just large enough to accommodate the furniture, with little space to even open a suitcase. Bathroom was very clean but the shower pressure was worse than appalling. Free wifi worked well. Breakfast cooked to order (I only had the continental buffer, which was good). Staff friendly but seemed permanently hurried. Sadly the negatives outwieghed the positives, so I won't be returning.