- Very Good
- 158 guest reviews
"Although the room was lovely and clean, the net curtain had a big rip in it. Didn't have a nice view, the Air Cooling system outside the bui..."
"Lovely hotel just off the M6 a few miles. Clean and quiet with good food and good value. Just what the business traveller needs. Free parkin..."
"Tranquil setting away from birmingham's 'buzz'. Great overall. Slightly irritated by poor wifi connection, and thought some staff were more..."
"Lovely hotel would 100% use again..."
"Pleasant room but it was fitted for a disabled person which made use of WC uncomfortable (too close to wall). Air conditioning/heating in ro..."
About the hotel
The 4-star Best Western Plus Manor Hotel NEC Birmingham is set in tranquil Warwickshire surroundings yet minutes from Birmingham, Coventry and Solihull. With an elegant Georgian façade, the hotel features a 2 Rosette restaurant and a New York themed grill bar. The hotel is located 3 miles from Junction 6 of the M42 giving easy access to the motorway links, Birmingham International Airport and Birmingham National Exhibition Centre.
All stylish rooms feature soft cotton duvets and complimentary toiletries. Guests can also enjoy flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi & a hospitality tray with free tea and coffee. The hotel also offers complimentary parking for up to 200 vehicles
Showing Tuesday 21 April 2015 to Wednesday 22 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Although the room was lovely and clean, the net curtain had a big rip in it.
Didn't have a nice view, the Air Cooling system outside the building was very noisy. Even with the window close you could still hear it. Didn't get much sleep because of it .
Lovely hotel just off the M6 a few miles.
Clean and quiet with good food and good value. Just what the business traveller needs. Free parking too!!