- Very Good
- 71 guest reviews
"After taking up an issue with the gentleman on reception regarding drinks, I was offered a refund. He promised my account would be credited..."
"Located 4 miles from NEC and Birmingham airport, located in the delightful village of Meriden, the hotel provided a convienient base for our..."
"only stayed over for a wedding evening reception only traveled a few miles but wanted to have a drink, the stay was really well worth the mo..."
"This was never an executive room..."
"This was a perfect location for the NEC without being in the centre itself and having to cope with the chaos that occurs when a big event su..."
About the hotel
The 4-star Best Western Plus Manor Hotel NEC Birmingham is set in tranquil Warwickshire surroundings yet minutes from Birmingham, Coventry and Solihull. With an elegant Georgian façade, the hotel features a 2 Rosette restaurant and a New York themed grill bar. The hotel is located 3 miles from Junction 6 of the M42 giving easy access to the motorway links, Birmingham International Airport and Birmingham National Exhibition Centre.
All stylish rooms feature soft cotton duvets and complimentary toiletries. Guests can also enjoy flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi & a hospitality tray with free tea and coffee. The hotel also offers complimentary parking for up to 200 vehicles
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Beware Dirty Rooms! Beware Scalding showers! Beware dirty Irons! Beware Thieves!
I stay in lots of hotels through business.
Holiday Inn, Marriot, Mercure etc. This has got to be at the very low end of the scale. There were long hairs on my bathroom floor. The iron spewed out a viscous brown concoction which had I not tested prior to use, would have been all over my clean shirt. It's now all over their ironing board and a towel. The room was generally scruffy and didn't look properly hoovered. The decor was tired with bare patches on the carpet, bathroom tiles from the 80's and chips in said tiles to complement the hair in the bath. The room was about 4000 degrees C and would have been cooler sitting on the surface of Mercury (the planet not the element). The worst part however, was the shower. The curtain was mouldy looking but the shower itself needed David Blaine to control the temperature. I was dancing a highland fling in and out it as it went from utterly, dangerously hot to freezing cold in an instant. If you have children, seriously, do not let them sit in the shower or bath with the water running as it is not safe. £116 per night for an 'Executive Room'. I wont be back.....however, there was worse to come... At 07:15 I got a call from the desk to tell me there was a problem with my car. The window had been smashed and my golf clubs stolen. Another car in the same car park had been done as well. Zero help from management apart from allowing me to use the phone. Zero input from those that were working through the night and despite having countless CCTV cameras...zero evidence for the police. This place is a shambles. Simpering apology from the manager via email offering no help at all. Avoid this outfit if at all possible
Poor Customer service
After taking up an issue with the gentleman on reception regarding drinks, I was offered a refund.
He promised my account would be credited that same day. Four days later, no sign of my refund. My partner has since contacted the hotel and was promised a call back. No call. Very disappointed in the service, when everything else about the hotel was excellent. This would affect my decison to stay here again.