- Very Good
- 263 guest reviews
"We were very surprised and disappointed that at breakfast there were only 2 loaves of wholemeal bread, one of which every slice fell apart...."
"Just what we needed for an overnight stay. Lovely friendly receptionist. Very clean room...."
"Great value, clean accommodation. A little dated and worn in places but fine for using as a base from which to access Bristol and surroundin..."
"Unfortunately we found ourselves on the first night in a very uncomfortable bed, with a very noisy bathroom fan too. Requested another room..."
About the hotel
Free wi-fi facilities when you book this hotel. Days Inn Bristol West offers all the facilities of a city centre hotel but with the ease & simplicity of a motorway location. The hotel is situated next to the Welcome Break Service Area enabling guests to purchase a wide range of catering & retail options.
The hotel is shielded from the motorway so even though you're minutes from junction 19, you're sure of a great nights sleep. Nearby attractions of the hotel include the City of Bristol, SS Great Britain & the Clifton Suspension Bridge plus @Bristol. The hotel is an ideal stop off point for guests travelling between the West Country & The North and is the Gateway to Devon & Cornwall. For the business guest we offer all the in room facilities you need for that perfect overnight business stop. Bristol Airport is only 11 miles from the hotel. FREE Wi-Fi internet access available in all rooms.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are allowed on a £5 per stay basis which is payable at the hotel. The LateRooms.com rates for Days Inn Bristol - M5 in BRISTOL are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
We were very surprised and disappointed that at breakfast there were only 2 loaves of wholemeal bread, one of which every slice fell apart.
We asked if there was any white bread but told no and the receptionist did not seem interested. This took the shine off what had been a pleasant stay.
Just what we needed for an overnight stay.
Lovely friendly receptionist. Very clean room.