- Very Good
- 60 guest reviews
"This was our first experience staying in a Holiday Inn and a pleasant stay it was. The room was comfortable with little extras we had not fo..."
"First class all round..."
"Easy access to ferry for morning departure..."
"I can't fault it, I had a good night's sleep and a good breakfast...."
"Didn't really get to use the room but concierge was superbly helpful , room clean and nice will def use again..."
About the hotel
Holiday Inn Express Canterbury is a modern hotel located in leafy Upper Harbledown, a short drive from Canterbury Centre. A short distance from Canterbury Cathedral, historic sites and the commercial centre, the hotel is an ideal base for business and leisure guests to explore the area. Rooms are modern, with; comfortable beds, tea and coffee facilities and complimentary WIFI.
Guests have access to secure complimentary parking, and can enjoy buffet breakfast which is included in the room rate before exploring the city. Light dishes are available at the hotel restaurant and the 24 hour Lobby bar and terrace provides somewhere to relax. Meeting rooms and a 24 hour business centre are available for business guests.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 27/09/2014 to 02/12/2014 - The A2 coast bound road between Brenley Corner and Harbledown is closed for road works every weekend between 3 Oct to 1 Dec from 8pm Fri to 6am Mon. Diversions in place The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Great value, comfortable stay
This was our first experience staying in a Holiday Inn and a pleasant stay it was.
The room was comfortable with little extras we had not found in other budget hotels. Admittedly we did not know how full the hotel was during our one night stay, but we did not experience noise from other guests. The breakfast was plentiful with a good variety of choice. We would definitely recommend and are looking forward to our next stay in a Holiday Inn.
Two night stay
Unfortunately on arrival I was told that the window was open as heater had been on and now very hot.
No problem but during the night I realised the heater had been on to dry the carpet which by now smelt awful. I had been told that I could change rooms the following morning if it was to hot. I decided that after unpacking it was to much hassle to move rooms but I did inform staff that the dampness smell had made me feel rather sick in the night. They were very nice but I felt like they knew the problem and tried to cover it up.