This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Cross Hands Hotel Old Sodbury near Chipping Sodbury, Bristol and Stroud sits on the A46 in the heart of the Gloucestershire countryside. With easy access from M4 junction 18. The Cross Hands Hotel is a old posting house and dates from the 14th century - 600 years later our own dear Queen sought shelter here during a blizzard in 1981! Those who like a bit of spooky history might like to know that the cellars were once used to house convicted criminals, sentenced to death by 'Bloody' Judge Jeffreys.
It is popular nowadays with country lovers, horse racing fans, motor racers and is a great base for exploring the local area and you can be assured of a warm welcome and great hospitality. Use the Cross Hands Hotel as a base to visit Badminton home of the Famous Badminton 3 day event, Tetbury and other surrounding villages in the South Cotswolds
Showing Saturday 29 August 2015 to Sunday 30 August 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet